Very first clones

During the first week of 2018-01, I took three (3) cuttings from my female white widow plant right before she went into flower. Here are the images of the trio that I have named (Moe, Larry and Curly) the Stooges.

9 Likes
2 Likes

This is exactly what I’m hoping these plants will provide, relief from extreme pain and 10 years of memory loss!

1 Like

You should use it to the max, Mike.

1 Like

update for the clones. Images taken on 2018-01-20.

6 Likes

Rocking right along there 28086.

Long days now, huh?

16/8 light, on/off. That is what works for me, anyhow.

1 Like

It should be enough light to keep them from flipping. Interesting!

I just went to look at the timer, It is 20/4 light, on/off. My mistake, sometime I do not know where my thinking is going from minute to minute?

This should keep the gas pedal to the floor.

What kind of light is it?

Cool white Flourescent, 6x4’ long can’t remember wattage off hand?

1 Like

These can move in ridiculously close, like 6" from the plant. This is a good thing for so many reasons, most of all is the light reaching all the way to the soil. Saturates the plant with friendly energy.

Love mine!

2 Likes

Very nice, what all are you growing?

The easy answer is too much.

Its all here. Winter 2017 - 2018

I really enjoyed your posts! Very informative. Do you grow for just yourself, or a group, or what? That seams like a lot if you cycle like this year round, or do you grow just once a year? Maybe I’m looking at it wrong? I plan on growing at most 4 to 6 plants at a time (what I determine will best fit my setup), for myself and a friend, and cloning from two (2) or three (3) mother plants at a time. We are growing for medicinal needs, I was thinking this amount of plants would give a reasonable amount of product and a little to hold for any setbacks that may occur for some unknown reason. I may be wrong, because I have not had a plant to fully mature as yet. Any thoughts?
I need to find information on how to keep my mother plants as compact and healthy as possible? I am learning as I grow. My friend and I both grew up on farms in our youth, but growing cannabis is different than growing vegetables! I did not think it would be, but it certainly is!

Regards,

mike

1 Like

Well, I am glad you mentioned that.

I grow for myself and am always running out. It is incredible to think back to the days of buying weed.

You want to be sure that you do produce slightly more than you think you will need, every time (ie Overgrow). Trust me.

Supply creates demand, as it were.

There is a thread on here about root pruning mother plants.

I prefer to take clones just before I flip my plants, so, no mother plants for me.

99%

That is how I did these clones, but I have read others that say to keep a mother plant at all times, so I was not sure the best way to do it? I may just do it that way, and that the clones before I move the plants under the LED light. I appreciate the info.

Regards,

mike

Are you collecting rare and difficult to replace genetics?

Hint (I’ll send you beans).

I would like to try different types to see what will help with our medicinal needs, so any help (info, seeds, etc…) is much appreciated. I truly, truly appreciate all the wealth of information and knowledge that is freely exchanged on this site by yourself and others. That makes a world of difference!
We are not exactly legal, where we are!

Regards,

mike

1 Like

I leave it to you to reach out for things through private message (click on avatar).

In so far as medical needs, I am no expert. Look for posts about edibles, tinctures etc. All are purported to be beneficial.

Eating raw cannabis seeds along can sustain you for weeks.

99%