Viewing Topics with Pagination

Is there any way to a view a topic split up into pages or is the only option to scroll down every time? Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, @Alpo. Scrolling is your only (and best) choice, but there are options for how you can get around within the thread. On the right side, you’ll see a slide bar; drag it up or down to quickly get down or up a long thread. Also, you can enter a post number within your browser and jump right to it (see the red number I outlined - change that number to jump).

Looks like you haven’t spent much time on the site yet. Take your time to feel your way around. We think you’ll like it.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Alpo !

You may not be used to it, but endless scroll in combination with timeline and a system that remembers where you have stopped reading works great!

I also highly recommend learning to use topic subscriptions and bookmarks (and reminders). I’m using them to organize all valuable content.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG Alpo enjoy yourself and have fun while growing or should I say OverGrowing

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and advice, greatly appreciated. Glad to be coming back to OG.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that !
Welcome to OG Alpo. If you check FAQ. Lots of great info there. check out Community also. Glad to have you join us.

4 Likes

Daaaaang i didn’t know you could change that number either.

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes and advice all.

2 Likes

Drag-n-dropping the timeline is easier for me…

BTW on the mobile there is “Jump to Post #” feature:

3 Likes

A feature/bug I hate is when you are on a topic but it tells you to refresh then dumps you back to the main page! Arrrrgggg!!

Stay on topic please!

:peace:

1 Like