Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway(closed)

I have 15 packs of 12 seeds for the first 15 member to contact me. Half of the seeds were made by me, the other half by a friend with the same plants, I can’t vouch for his seeds but mine should germinate at 100%.

These are the 2nd generation of seeds from the F1 parents which were crossed in early 2000’s. Original C99 mother was my “keeper” clone out of 4 females from original breeder’s pack crossed with vigorous BCGA Romberry father (DJ Short’s Blueberry X Romulan)

I just ordered some Tyvek envelopes for this, won’t be ready to mail for another week or so. Will post again when I’ve heard from 15 people.

20 Likes

I want one, if it’s not a joke… HAHAHAHAHA! I love getting vintage seeds. There is no school like the old school.

1 Like

I would also like to try them. You can check out one of my 2 gardens in the grow diaries section. Thanks bud.

3 Likes

how do I mail to Costa Rica? 4 responders so far.

4 Likes

Old school C99, then I am interested too. ;o)

2 Likes

would be super interested :smile:

3 Likes

Just PM’d you. Would love to try these out. In and outside. Pops grew some Romulan several years ago that was amazing. Thanks!

2 Likes

FWIW, I just gave away 500+ seeds to local peeps that I made from MY super-duper killer C99 female plant from '01 BG seeds crossed with Romberry, another classic from the era (Vic High/BCGA).

VERY elite cut I used! VERY elite. So elite you need to drive the seeds around in a BMW or better car. :smile: Sorry guys I’m allergic to hype.

Also several friends I know are still growing a C99 X orginal ST#3 2x backcross cut I made during that time. Very elite!

10 Likes

OK…time to step up! I just checked the fridge - I still have fifteen remaining 12-packs of aformentioned Cinderella99 X Romberry seeds. They will go to the first 15 responders, I’m starting a thread in trading post :+1:

6 Likes

@Muleskinner respond in this post or the on the thread your posting? Sign me up. PM you?

2 Likes

Just keeping things tidy in here guys. Thanks.

2 Likes

I would love a crack at those beans. As I would gladly send something back. let me know and i will send my address I love both flavors i can only imagine how the plant sparkles in the light and might taste…

4 Likes

Count me in bro! I would love to take some around the block! One Love!

2 Likes

I would be very appreciative if I could be included I would more than likely try these outdoors, would they do well outside? I don’t have the indoor lights to do it justice, thanks @Muleskinner!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind growing them, sounds really nice, problem is if you were willing to send them to AU lol :wink:

1 Like

oleskool, TT and Feral you must PM me with your mailing address

3 Likes

Thanks mate :wink: nice one :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hi @Muleskinner, If your really giving some of those beans away I would like to try them.

I can PM you a postal address if and when required.

Much appreciated Muleskinner old skool :wink:

Kindest regards,

Herbie

4 Likes

PM sent. these sound like some super fire!!! thanks amigo!

3 Likes

I’d love some if still available, I’ll PM you. Thanks!

-Bury Seeds

2 Likes