Virginia Is For Lovers

That is EXACTLY what I am talking about right there.when i said greenhouse.

1 Like

This post has inspired me to get some seed and a hoop house to grow more leafy greens this winter.

Here’s a scene from the shadows on the barn this morning…

9 Likes

Beautiful image!

Inspiration move me brightly! I miss my hoop-houses so much! It was great to be able to eat fresh greens all year. I’m going to build some raised beds, come early Spring!
Get it @PCC5rivers !

3 Likes

I need to build some raised beds or at least a bigger garden. All my sunlight is in the front yard, so I need some big bushy type shit that I can hide a couple cannabis plants behind.

I have a few in pots in my front yard now but I put them out last week of august so they stay super small.

3 Likes

VA here :slight_smile:
Got my very first flowering plant here. Gave it way more Fish & Kelp liquid fert than it needed, lesson learned! Hoping it survives another 30-40 days to harvest (fingers crossed)

13 Likes

Welcome @gonzo! Congratulations on making it into flowering!! Hope to see you and Camilla round these parts more. If you are curious about the easiest growing style I have found check out my SIP thread:

Happy Friday!

7 Likes

My Current Grow

Purple Kush. 90 days VeG now at 6 Weeks flowering

BlackBerry Kush 36 days veg 4 weeks of flowering. “The Jolly Green Giant” Ho ho ho

Blackberry Kush 40 days veg 4 weeks of flowering. “Scooter”

Never seen a plant veg as quickly as these blackberry kush’s.

GR

12 Likes

Anybody going to the Garlic Festival out in Amherst?

I agree with @CrunchBerries. SIPs are the way to go. It’s like taking the plant to an All You Can Eat Buffet. The plant takes what it wants and leaves everything else until it wants it. You are the waitress bringing the water refills.

6 Likes

Cool thanks I’ll look into @CrunchBerries SIPs suggestion. Sounds like it would be a fun project too.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to go out there but something always comes up. It is going to be nice weather for the event!

1 Like

Dont know if other grow shops has this but Growers Paradise in Mechanicsville has one of these testing machines. They aren’t charging a arm and leg for the service. I got my last grow tested. Pretty Cool.

GR

10 Likes

I’ve been planning to stop by there next time I’m that way. Dont they have grove bags?

1 Like

I believe they do… I stop by there a couple of time a month. Nice guys and they are starting to have a lot of inventory of things. They have quite a variety of Humboldt Seeds. I prefer .nl seeds though.

P.S. They special order Sunshine mix#4 for me. 71$ a bale

3 Likes

Do they have the ability to run the terpene profile style tests also? More expensive from what I understand.

Nope @logangrowgan2020 that would be a solvent test. This machine uses laser but can’t detect the terps just what I showed. I wish… those terp test are super expensive… the low end machines I question the results from the reviews I have read on them. I was looking at one myself.

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

1 Like

Hey brother. I don’t know of anyone in the area doing sour at the moment. There is a pretty active thread here about sours

3 Likes

So much better than MD roads.

2 Likes

I am doing sour d’s right now…got a few things going from seed.

1 Like