Virginia Is For Lovers

I’ll probably show up. Going to bring my umbrella this time so I can sit back and watch the dabbers setup their glass labs in the shade…

GR

6 Likes

I’m dropping two banana punch clones off in Richmond tomorrow if anyone wants them. Gotta be quick cuz idk how long they’ll hang out there lol

4 Likes

Man… two weeks and no post… slackers… Me included… :slight_smile:

GR

6 Likes

It’s too hot to post. I don’t think it’s ever going to rain again.

7 Likes

Sure feels that way.

2 Likes

I made it rain at City Hall today. :joy:

5 Likes

A lot of the trees around here seem to have dust on their lower leaves. They need to be washed off.

2 Likes

Is anyone here from South Central VA? I live in Bracey.

4 Likes

Nah. South East Siiiiide!

5 Likes

North RVA…

GR

5 Likes

There are a couple of us out in SWVA. I’m in Martinsville.

8 Likes

Y’all it finally rained! I’m so happy I might cry

4 Likes

Me too! Bracey got a good bit. Drought got some of my hostas and ferns.

3 Likes

How was it so muggy through the whole drought

4 Likes

We are still dying here. The BRM’s seem to block most of the storms during the summer.

4 Likes

When I lived in Richmond the mountains seemed to have that effect.

3 Likes

I know. It reminds me of Louisiana.

1 Like

I think all I lost was some pole beans and a volunteer melon. I need to run irrigation out to the bean patch. Having irrigated raised beds is the only reason anything is alive

3 Likes

Public service announcement. If you think you are gonna do 64 around Greenbrier headed to Suffolk Richmond, NO YOU ARENT.

People have decided to wait for rush hour to wreck. Take another route and good luck

6 Likes

I almost guarantee it was somebody who simply couldn’t wait for one more second and made a oddly out of character decision to disobey the rules of the road, caught up in the absolute glee of cheating death, delaying the whole world momentarily for the triumphant payoff of pure driving satisfaction, and a non verbal middle finger to your whole life.

Or maybe it was just a fender bender

6 Likes