Virginia Is For Lovers

Lol ya i dont enjoy there either, but no real reason yet so it’s just irrational. I’m always down to share the wealth though, especially when they are already rooted! I just hate sitting in HRBT traffic right now lolol

1 Like

How did everyone’s garden do this summer. Out of all our tomato plants I think we only got 4 slicers. This whole year did fuck all for real.

9 Likes

I busted my ass installing irrigation and it’s doing pretty good. I have the tomato bush the size the size of a Honda. The Amish paste have filled my freezer waiting for sauce. I have cucumbers everywhere. Corn, pumpkin, couple okras, the peanuts are fuck all wild. I don’t even know what to think of them or if they will make a peanut.

And this Northern light someone gave me is exquisite. It’s still in the Cannatrol, but a quick sample after the dry portion and I’m already impressed.

Can’t complain.

8 Likes

I only run tomatoes in my old “good” soil. Tried to buy all sungolds for snacking on and romas for bruschetta. Romas did good. But the sungolds weren’t sungolds. They must’ve been mislabeled. But what came out wasn’t the greatest.

7 Likes

…we all wait for @Hashpants to report back…

6 Likes

Ive seen better years.

8 Likes

Yeah. I don’t know why but nothing was pollinating. We had tons of bees of all kind. This is the first year we got monarchs. That’s been pretty exciting, but they aren’t very filling.

7 Likes

I planted potatoes and the moles got all the spuds in the tower. Stray cat we feed brings me dead moles constantly. 4 cucumber plants of which 2 were big producers and 1 was a complete waste of space with only 1 picker.

My big garden accomplishment this year was starting composting. Filled a 27 gallon double bin earlier in the year, and have only added some grass clippings egg shells and used fox farm soil to it with a recent dog food feeding.
Started a second, right is old, left is for fresh, just turned and added some used soil.

9 Likes

What’s up lovers? Anyone want to buy a 2x4 gorilla tent?

4 Likes

Will pack it up in my creeper van and deliver anywhere in the 757.

11 Likes

Creepy ass Jones scared the thread dead.

:headstone::headstone::headstone::headstone:

Come look at my plant. It’s a dumpster cutting that I’ve been hunting for an AGE. I’m going to try real hard not to fuck this up.

7 Likes

He’s busy getting his van gold plated :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Haha. I feel like everyone wants the tent but no one wants to end up in and or near the van.

6 Likes

I don’t want the tent, I just want to ride in the van lmao

5 Likes

Hell yeah. Best of luck on that one!

2 Likes

That tent is nice AF but I don’t have space!

3 Likes