I’m in RVA/chesterfield

11 Likes

Right by the lake…

5 Likes

Rivah life is a blessing…

20 Likes

Neon Deon!

3 Likes

Lived in Martinsville for the last 20 years, worked in a similar industry. We made nylon yarn.

3 Likes

23 Likes

Moseley checking in… we’ve prob brushed shoulders in a grocery store @imstinky lol

7 Likes

VA bud (Platinum Kush Mints OG F2) @ 4 weeks

16 Likes

Speaking of being close……I’ve got a couple extra clones of my Soul Mate if you want one. Wouldn’t even need to ship!!

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking: @CrunchBerries you hearin this?
I may just need to take you up on that! I have a few more weeks at least left in the 4x4 though

2 Likes

I just uppotted them out of solo cups so they are still pretty small. Gotta start the Virginia thread off right.

6 Likes

Just feet off the AT in the Front Royal area. Whats up Va :blush::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Chesapeake here. Right close to the NC line.

13 Likes

I’m hearing it loud and clear! Soul Mate is on the list for the next seed pop run. I need some Wookie in my life. @imstinky Im C-Field also.

7 Likes

Any interest in Wookie Orgasm?

3 Likes

Central VA checking in.

11 Likes

Sure! That’s one I don’t have. Seeds or cuts?

3 Likes

Seeds. I’ll send you a few. I’ve never ran it, but it’s one of those I bought because I was intrigued, but it keeps getting pushed behind other stuff. If I don’t grow it, at least I could hopefully see some pics from someone else :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

The soulmate olive branch is extended to you too crunch.

I’d say it leans more Pinesol than Wookie but she’s excellent for daytime. I didn’t like the other wookier leaning female from that pack as much. It was still good, just wasn’t what I was looking for.

4 Likes

I took the fam to Luray Caverns last weekend. It would be cool to meet up with some of you guys. I’m down for a hike or seed/clone swap.

11 Likes