Virginia Is For Lovers

I’ll double the Riverside recommendation. SO GOOD! The one that is on hazel st is a little bit better imo but I’m splittin hairs.

4 Likes

Good morning lovers!

I have some stuff that I need to get out of the house and if you want it, it’s yours.

Up for grabs is a big ass vibrating kief box.

Also up for grabs is a trim bowl with both wet and dry blades

Happy America day.

14 Likes

Big ass box indeed. Looks cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Man I’d love that trim bowl

5 Likes

It’s yours!

6 Likes

That’s really cool of you to pass those out to the community!

10 Likes

I’ve watched the power of this site continually give back. I hooked up one of our fellow Virginians when he was in a time of need and he didn’t forget. He eventually moved to an illegal state and before he left, he filled up my SUV with equipment for $100. To the point he was trying to get me to go home and unload and come back for seconds :joy:. It’s time for a bunch of this stuff to journey on and make some one else’s day.

Keep being as OG as you can.

12 Likes

It’s yours. DM me

6 Likes

We appreciate you man

5 Likes

I been out here busting off fire works all night. Hope y’all have been having a great 4th. Sic semper and all that jazz!

7 Likes

Tested out my last grow that i just chopped in the middle of June… Durban Poison… WOW… Simply wow. I have tested a lot of strains in the last 2 years and this by far is my favorite… Test at 23.20% too which is currently the grow shop’s record for the year. I am soooo glad my outside grow I used clone from this plant. Made Hash too. A wonder taste and smell. I will def grow this again in the future.

GR

11 Likes

That definitely makes me want to dive into my pack :eyes:

4 Likes

She’s one of my favorites as well. Did you get the licorice pheno?

3 Likes

Good work homie!! I grew Bodhi’s Snuggle Funk, but got a 88g13 leaner. I’ll be back to see what else I can find in that pack.

4 Likes

I dont detect any licorice. It does have a earthy , sweet , skunky smell. Reminds me of old school weed from 80’s. Smell will linger in the air for hours after 1 bong hit.

5 Likes

Was just in there pricing soil. I confirmed @Gravitys-Rainbow’s results :laughing:
They were nice to my dog, so I’ll be back to that store :+1:

Save a nug for me GR! :wink:

The store is Growers Paradise in Mechanicsville @FirstCavApache64

6 Likes

What shop offers THC testing? Is it real lab testing or one of the instant read meters? It would be fun to see regardless just to see which is the highest testing in your grow.

6 Likes

I need to know more about the test too. I love a good set of data. :drooling_face: Do they do terps? Metals and other baddies?

Not that I care, I’m all “I’ll smoke that spider mite”. Just for science.

4 Likes

They say to send (at least) three identical samples labeled differently to vet your lab
If you go that route

4 Likes

:joy::joy:the things we do in the name of science

1 Like