Virginia Is For Lovers

Let me know when your around sometime… :slight_smile:

It is a in house testing unit. Takes about 10 mins or so per sample.

9 Likes

That’s rad! I’m a little closer to Token Rhyme Gardening in chesterfield but I think they use the same type of device to test. I haven’t tested my shit yet, but it would be nice to know what baseline results I’m getting.

6 Likes

Happy late 4:20 VA…just got home from work!

13 Likes

I use it to I know exactly how strong my edibles are because i was always missing that THC% number and it was just a guess base don strain. I also use it to see how much moisture is still left when I put them in jars.

GR

4 Likes

Just what i posted… no terps etc.

4 Likes

That’s cool as hell! Thanks for explaining it and y’all are lucky to have that close by. I’d love a decent hydro shop around here. Plenty of garden centers for veggies though.

My wife named my tomato plant “deer bait” and thinks it funny as hell that I’m running deer out of the yard every night now.

10 Likes

I love Farmer Freeman:

We bought a 10 pack over a year ago and forgot about them. We had two Fire Creek OGs that weren’t displaying any signs of pre-flower. I thought they were F2’s, but they are F6’s. If I’m honest, I was hoping for a male. Good vigor and stinky.

9 Likes

I’m up to my tits in preflowering plants right now and I keep thinking about these tests.

6 Likes

Walking in from the grow house… noticed the water on the back door…

Took a pic of the lung room in the grow house monitor

ME:

Stay High my friends…
GR

8 Likes

Hey @Musselman I just saw you post in the introduction thread. Welcome home man and here is the the Virginia thread where we Spread love its the Virginia way.

7 Likes

Welcome @Musselman !

4 Likes

Fuck today was hot. My brain feels more scrambled than normal lol

7 Likes

Gonna be toasty around here for the next few days. Looks like some heavy storm possibilities too. Stake up those outdoor girls if you got em.

9 Likes

I put the greenhouse together today “”""" for fall""""" sure the fuck didn’t feel like fall. Rolled a joint with my beer and I feel a tiny bit better.

7 Likes

For anyone near Charlottesville, I’m going to be in town Saturday afternoon around lunch time and I can take a few snips off the Pre 98 Bubba Kush mother to gift.

I’ll have some other cuts available in about a month like Purple Punch, Motorbreath 15, Bubblegum, Triangle Kush and Trinity as well as a nice cross GMO X Granny Skunk. Trades for other clone only strains are always welcome but not necessary for local meet ups. If I have snips available to take I’m happy to share.

Triangle Kush from Cannaventure Seeds

17 Likes

Mighty nice of you! @FirstCavApache64 :green_heart:

6 Likes

Ssshhhiiitttt homie!! I’ve been searching for Trinity for a bit now! If you do part with some snips keep me updated! I’d take a drive up to c-ville. Mighty generous brother!

7 Likes

These clones shouldn’t be so hard to get or expensive. I need to trim the mother’s eventually and I hate tossing the cuttings on the mulch pile. I’m running the Motorbreath 15, Purple Punch, Bubblegum and GMO X Granny Skunk in my current journal if anyone is interested in seeing them flowered out. Triangle Kush and Trinity will be next up for flower definitely.

10 Likes

Here’s Trinity by itself.

Very cool looking in veg, can’t wait to see it flower.

9 Likes

Beautiful! Keep me in mind when you flower her out!!

5 Likes