Virginia Is For Lovers

@Gadarien welcome home VA homie! Sorry couldn’t help but tag you :laughing::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks! You’re welcome to tag me at any time!

7 Likes

I see Virginian, I direct here. I’m a simple guy sometimes :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Welcome to Portsmouth lol. This apt complex has bullet holes all over. Found a lead in the parking lot today too. Last time I had to come to this one I dug a .45 outta the wall. They are stormtroopers up here.

5 Likes

That’s wicked.

1 Like

Has anyone had product tested by green analytics, or sativa testing?

After I get this FECO made, I’d like to get it analyzed for potency, but im unfamiliar with them or their processes.

3 Likes

Token rhyme has the gemmacert pro, and can test FECO. I might just get them to do it lol

Thinking about possibly doing a double test for accuracy.

2 Likes

Sensi seeds fourway and padagona ff fourway x nl#1 x uncle festers skunk 18 x89 uk cheese

Really short plants sog definitely would be the best way to grow them. So far on day 25 I believe nothing special except the last pics fingers crossed she puts out some funk that one has the fairfax fourway.

18 Likes

Geez man… Why when I downsized I bought a brick rancher for this exact reason.

Stay Safe!
GR

4 Likes

Looking good man, im about to put my Pagoda order in and grab that pack too. Is this the first round with them? Maybe between our packs we can find a nice ff fourway leaner. :crossed_fingers:
Keep us posted on your happy garden, thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Yessir of course I’m always down to share and I have a pack I’m running next of equilibriums ff fourway x doghani . Padagonas one that’s really funky is a lime green kinda like the Fairfax we got was lime green buds and funk that sticks to your clothes. :joy:. I’m looking for Flora borealis from coastal seeds but they are hard to find I know someone with a pack that’s about it and I’ve looked for years. But they are little short plants I kept cuts of all and the 3 males I know one was worth looking at again. I think sea of green would probably be the best way to go if you want to get a good harvest.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope y’all have a great day! :christmas_tree::green_heart:

7 Likes

I didnt read the whole thread but in ohio we have a saying. “ Virginia, come on vacation, leave on probation. “ :joy:
Merry Christmas everybody !

9 Likes

:joy::rofl: most definitely the truth. That’s why people from Virginia go out of state for vacation. Lol

9 Likes

Merry Christmas Y’all!!

7 Likes

Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone!!

6 Likes

Good morning! & a very Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift: to you as well!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas yall! Regardless of where we get probation at least it’ll be a tale to remember. Lol. Hope you all have a great day.

4 Likes

I’m originally from Ohio, It was always Myrtle Beach to leave on probation.
I bet you’re from northern Ohio :wink: everyone in southern Ohio is just visiting family in Virginia/ WVA/ Kentucky. You got to go to SC to get more than a traffic violation or mamaw will know about it before you get home.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas yall.

Last Christmas I was a programmer, this Christmas I’m a delivery driver (thanks Ai & soulless corporations!) :laughing: :christmas_tree:
2pr851

7 Likes