Virginia Seeds free?

Anyone in VA heard of these folks before?
https://www.virginiaseeds.com/

Giving away free cannabis seeds to anyone who wants them?

I’m not in their area, but I really like their OG attitude.
:peace_symbol::green_heart::+1:

16 Likes

That’s cool man, looks like they do an event in May.

I’m looking to do something similar for medical/cancer patients. Just free, quality seeds for people who most need them.

If we really believe in Overgrowing the world (which I do), I think its clear the only way we achieve that goal is to get millions of free seeds distributed to as many people/places as possible :100:

13 Likes

I’m not in that part of the world but I think it would be interesting to go along to one of the events, you never know who you’ll meet or what you can learn at these meetings, yeah I’d give that visit and check out the genetics.

4 Likes

One is 10 minutes and the other 2 are 30 or so. But I haven’t heard of where the are having it at. Oh I bet one is skyline hydroponics in warrenton.

5 Likes

I looked and the one in warrenton is at a brewery

4 Likes

They’re legit!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I am trying my best.

10 Likes

Ur doing a pretty bang up job at it too!

5 Likes

Found the sponsors and the genetics that were donated, pretty cool to see this going on, now if only it would happen in az too

5 Likes

Yes you are @THCeed ! I’ll be joining to help you shortly :+1: :100:

3 Likes

I’m going to the one in warrenton if anyone wants to meet up and swap n burn some @VAhomegrown you’re not far from me wanna go? You could ride most of the way with me. Figured I’d ask should be interesting

3 Likes

Keep me updated on that would love to help if just come chill

3 Likes

have some hoku genetics Haven’t ran out yet
future cannabis projects
[https://www.youtube.com/live/xrEfUGyZt0U?feature=share]
I think this is hoku seed co

4 Likes

I could go to VA with anyone from DMV are just DM me if you are interested😎

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.