Viroid / Pathogen testing labs in the USA

There are more and more labs offering services so I thought maybe a thread where one can share experiences using the lab of their choice.

I chose 3R Biotech (3 Rivers Biotech) because their minimum test kit order is only 5 kits. $15 per test for HLVD

My order was shipped quickly and the instructions seem easy. Taking samples soon so will follow up on the turnaround time.

12 Likes

Lateral roots taken, put in sample tubes and refrigerated. Will send them off today.

7 Likes

I’ve used 3RiversBiotech for my testing and they’re pretty great IMO. Quick turn-around time! Usually within 24hrs of arrival in my experience. And I think @potpotpot got his results back on a Sunday! So they apparently work weekends too ^^

6 Likes

Just to be sure I would have the results by week end I opted to send the samples in FedEx 2 day and even going across country was less than $10.
The samples are stable in the sampling kits for up to two weeks but the quicker the better obviously.

1 Like

Well the samples were delivered yesterday and when I got up this morning I had my results via email.
Easy Peasy!
So for less than $100 I know my little garden is ok for now

2 Likes