VIVOSUN 420 Giveaway is Coming!๐ŸŽ

A VIVOSUN 4 inch 195cfm inline duct fan would be a really nice addition around here.

@Som
@Upstate
@Greenfingers

3 Likes

Glad you found it, I was gonna tag you. Good luck!

1 Like

@Bobgrows Thanks for the heads-up!

I have the mesh drying rack that works like a charm.

@TexasTea @SkunkHunt101 @bunny

3 Likes

I agree.
There shouldnโ€™t be any problems shipping to Canada. It is 2023 for frig sakes.
I was honestly interested in trying one of there tents, but after this I am not very inclined in trying any of there products. I will not engage in any other topics or giveaways from Vivosun.
Good luck to you all in the USA.

3 Likes

Yay! A give away for my anniversary! You guys @VIVOSUN are too nice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love your tents! I could use another, smaller one, but the 3 x 4s fit perfectly, height wise in my basement.

@Greenup @Hippiechik @Dirtron

2 Likes
  1. Done
  2. Gotta be the thick and durable fabric pots.
  3. @BU2B, @Smoklahoma, @Franklin

:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Sorry for the misunderstanding! Some products such as tents on our website can be shipped to Canada, while all our Smart Grow System products cannot be shipped to Canada temporarily. We are working on it and try to take care of each VIVOSUN gromie regardless of region or country.

9 Likes

We will hold giftbox giveaway for Canadians on April, 20th! Keep eyes on us!

9 Likes

We will have giftbox giveaway for Canada only on April, 20th!

7 Likes
  1. I have several Vivosun
    lights but my favorite is my drying rack
    @JohnnyPotseed
    @CADMAN
    @Foreigner
3 Likes

Thank you, makes sense now that you explained the situation. :v:

4 Likes

My favorite vivosun product is the two chamber grow tent since space is always an issue this tent is by far the most efficient and durable Iโ€™ve come across., :wink: Would absolutely love to win the hub controller since all my other fans and lights are all compatible with it. Fingers crossed @CrunchBerries @LoveDaAutos @Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

My favorite vivosun item is my vs 4000.

@gonzo @mota @Thats_bank

4 Likes

I love my seedling heat pads.
@Bobgrows
@Meesh
@Lady.Zandra63

4 Likes

My favorite vivosun product is my 4x4 tent my brother @Stankonia gave me.

@Stankonia @G-paS @Gonzo

5 Likes

May the best brother win

2 Likes

The deadline for our amazing giveaway is coming!!! Seize the opportunity to join us and celebrate 420 together! Donโ€™t wait until the last minute! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Vivisun 5ร—5 grow tent

@anonymous4289 @shag @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Might not be my favorite VIVOSUN product, but itโ€™s proof that I have something.
@Maddawg @CanuckistanPete @Tracker

4 Likes

Hey yโ€™all 420 giveaway bump @RiverCityRando @ix3u