VIVOSUN 420 Giveaway is Coming!๐ŸŽ

Did this happen? @VIVOSUN

3 Likes

Good follow-up @CADMAN :+1:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m in now! Iโ€™ve got some new Vivosun lights coming and will need another controller for them so I might as well try to win one!

Favorite is the 2 100w AeroLights with GrowHub controller but I have a few other things (and more coming as said) that I am/and will be happy with.

@Papalag @BigMike55 @lophophora.ca

4 Likes

Wondering if @VIVOSUN has any lights that would fit into a 1x1x2 tent ? :tent: Thatโ€™s pretty small.

Looks like Vivosun is upping their game a bit. Nice.

2 Likes

We have the smallest one with 100w. hereโ€™s the link: Vivosun AeroLight A100 Tunable Spectrum LED Grow Light 100W

2 Likes

Also the basic growlight with 100w: Vivosun VS1000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Board 100W

2 Likes

Our E42 controller can also plug things in to it

1 Like

:sparkles: :sparkles:Hey, we got our winner @Rhino_buddy ! :sparkles: :sparkles: CONGRATS! Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prize! Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning! :heartpulse:

12 Likes

Congrats! @Rhino_buddy

2 Likes

High five @Rhino_buddy :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Rhino_buddy!
Thanks @VIVOSUN :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woo Hoo ! @Rhino_buddy !
Congratulations! :v:

3 Likes

Holy cow! Thanks so much. I canโ€™t wait to try this controller out. Sorry I havenโ€™t been able to respond sooner. Been a busy few days!

You guys rock! Thanks again for this generous opportunity. :heart::heart::heart: @VIVOSUN

8 Likes

see how your generosity pays off brotha. im really happy for ya

4 Likes

Congrats @Rhino_buddy! Nice score! Thanks a lot @VIVOSUN! :v:

1 Like

Hell yeah, someone I know won something! Congratulations @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

YEAH @Rhino_buddy for the win!!!
Great give-away @VIVOSUN !

2 Likes

Congratulations @Rhino_buddy on that win :facepunch:

3 Likes

It made it already! Only 4 days from Ontario to Kansas! Thanks so much @VIVOSUN ! Now to find time to set it up. :grimacing:

7 Likes