VIVOSUN Labor Day Giveaway-Win What You Want

Hey gromies, happy Labor Day! In honor of all the hardworking growers, we bring you this “Win What You Want” Giveaway. Join us for the chance to win your favorite product!

Simple to enter:

1. Follow @VIVOSUN
  2. Like this post
  3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing, and visit our Official website: Love What You Grow | VIVOSUN to choose your favorite product and comment with its product name/link

We’ll pick up 1 lucky friend(US & Canada residents only) on September 8, who will get their favorite product in the comment.

In addition, we also prepare an extra 15% off code on our official website- Labor15 for our fam. Valid until September 5!

Good luck & happy growing with VIVOSUN!

60 Likes

Following
@MoBilly @BigMike55 @Hydro921
A new veg tent would be nice

VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Complete Grow Kit with VS4000 LED Grow Light, 48" x 48" x 80"

8 Likes

@LegsMahoney @DefNSmokn @Greasy

For me it would have to be this neat little package right here: Vivosun Standard Grow Tent Kit GIY-33 3x3

This would set me up for some breeding projects very nicely. Loving all the innovative products you guys are making. You’re really taking your gear to the next level!

Thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN

4 Likes

@Cjs_72 @Floyd @ReikoX

This light would be perfect for a breeding tent.

Thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN

2 Likes

This…

US$229.99

13 Reviews

VIVOSUN 13.1x10x6.6FT Large Walk-in Green House Tunnel Hot House for Outdoor Plant Gardening

VIVOSUN 13.1x10x6.6FT Large Walk-in Green House Tunnel Hot House for Outdoor Plant
I’m an outdoor grower. I soo need this!
@KanehB @DesertHeartGardens @ColeLennon
@Pigeonman @potpotpot @CrunchBerries

9 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @Bobgrows! Hope you have a great long weekend!

2 Likes

tags: @Mike @Eagles009 @nube

Thanks for another great giveaway @VIVOSUN!

If I win I’d love to grab this to have a second, bigger setup than I currently have.

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out @Bobgrows !

Thanks for the chance at some great gear @VIVOSUN !

@Foreigner , @CanuckistanPete , @Oldtimerunderground , @Andrane , @NorthNorthNugs

If my number comes up, it’d be very grateful for an upgrade for my 4x4 :grin: :+1:

https://vivosun.com/vivosun-vsf6450-led-grow-lights-645w-6-bar-p117494004956726075-v117494004956726106

:hugs:

8 Likes

How do you follow them ?
I only know how to follow the actual topic

4 Likes

I assumed that’s what it meant. :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think I know three people here, so I’ll tag the “big seeds” I can think of @Maddawg @Gpaw @misterbee

I grow outside, and this polytunnel would get some heavy use year round!

https://vivosun.com/vivosun-13.1x10x6.6ft-large-walk-in-green-house-tunnel-hot-house-for-outdoor-plant-gardening-p58820960379615793-v58820960379615783

4 Likes

I am in the process of trying to price out and formalize a nice veg space for my set up, and would love the opportunity to win the

VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Complete Grow Kit with VS4000 LED Grow Light, 48" x 48" x 80"

I will tag three people I had the pleasure of communicating with recently!
@misterbee @Oldtimerunderground @Fitzera

3 Likes

I believe they meant on FB or Instagram or… :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I would really love the upgraded 4x4 to stretch my legs in from my current 2x4. Thanks for the giveaway @VIVOSUN! Vivosun Gray Grow Tent 4x4 G448

Jersey crew get in here @Papalag @Nagel420 @Cormoran

I hope not. Im not on either and have no plans to be on either one.

9 Likes

I’m with you @Floyd : )
But how would they know what insta accounts are linked to og names anywaays
We stelthy type peeps , it in our blood to be incognito : )

3 Likes

Yeah that could have been more clear. Unless your IG handle is the same as your username here there’s really no way to track it though. Mine is different so they’d have no way to know it’s me but just out of principal I followed them on IG whether it counts towards this or not. Seemed like the least I could do for a chance at winning some of their gear.

FB is out though cause I only have a business page and in my illegal to grow state it’s not exactly a good idea to advertise my love of growing pot to potential customers :laughing:

3 Likes

@Floyd i just followed them and used your account to follow them too , so we in lol

2 Likes

Thanks very much @ifish

2 Likes

On IG or did you figure out a hidden follow feature on here?

1 Like