VIVOSUN Smart Grow Box

The Smart Grow Box is coming!🥳

Your all-in-one indoor garden solution! Experience the joy of growing plants effortlessly and watch your plants thrive with smart automation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://www.vivosun.com/vivosun-smart-grow-box

25 Likes

Oh, I am so intrigued. This looks like quite the unit. Multi directional airflow. This thing looks slick. Can’t wait to see the price point.

10 Likes

I’ve always been intrigued by the auto-box concept. I remember when leaf released long ago. I loved it :rofl:

5 Likes

like an updated northern lights box. looks cool!

1 Like

I would like to know the price point on these smart-boxes - they would be great for stealth here in the uk … :facepunch:.
And what size/s do you have .?

Is this a giveaway @VIVOSUN .?

I really want one of these … ?!

Happy growing,…
:facepunch:

Gaz

7 Likes

100% mate these sound like a top idea

2 Likes

Definitely interested to know prices and sizes available on these.
Like @Gaz29 says, in UK they’ll be great for stealth, Landlord won’t suspect a thing :laughing: :wink:

:v:

4 Likes

I don’t see a carbon filter so the landlord will smell it for sure

4 Likes

I want one, I want one, pick me to give it a free spin! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It says 2 square feet. It must be for micro grows. It’s pretty cool either way.

5 Likes

What a cool looking single plant setup!

Any plans for bigger versions that can hold multiple plants @VIVOSUN ?

I mean, unless these are silly cheap (which they won’t be, nothing is) and daisy chainable (which I’m 100% sure they will be)…

I’d need a dozen.

3 Likes

I would gladly spend up to and including $99.99 on a couple of these jobbies.

3 Likes

Very interesting concept. Would be even better if it also doubled as a drying and curing chamber after the grow. Of course that would be very niche because most people would have a separate area for that. For someone with very limited space though, it could be nice.

6 Likes

Very cool! I’d try one for sure!

3 Likes

It’s a temp controlled phototron!:rofl::rofl: Looks cool wonder why they used a male plant in the ad? Or I need new glasses.

1 Like

Can this be used without the bottom feed system? Bottom feed is gross :face_vomiting: @VIVOSUN

1 Like

Love the all included/all in one concept but i can see this being very expensive. Reminds me a lot of the Hey Abby all in one grow boxes. I reckon they’ll be easily $500 to buy once they are released.

1 Like

Hmmm… That gives me an idea. I’ve got an old computer case I could turn into one of these. Wouldn’t be incognito at all since it’s mostly glass, but a fun display of a small plant. At least in veg anyways.

4 Likes

the controller is interesting. I’d like to know what is compatible with.

I like the design but in reality, who is this for? One small plant is a novelty at best. I will continue to follow because it’s obviously a fun idea that has been done different ways for decades. I am guessing it will cost $599-$799 a unit.

1 Like