VIVOSUN Smart Grow System Beginners Guide

Take your indoor gardening game to the next level with this must-see intro! Presenting a cutting-edge smart grow system to optimize your plant’s health and yield. With a step-by-step walkthrough, you’ll discover how you’ll see how easy it can be to control temperature, light, and other essential growing conditions. Say goodbye to manual monitoring and adjustments - this smart system will revolutionize the way you grow! Watch now and start achieving healthier, more bountiful plants today! This system includes: The award-winning VIVOSUN 100w AeroLight Grow Light with Integrated Circulation Fan The AeroZesh inline duct fan The VIVOSUN GrowHub Controller E42 This video shows you how to use all of our great smart grow equipment.

VIVOSUN Smart Grow System Beginners Guide

3 Likes

I have the controller and lights but haven’t really dug into them beyond a quick setup to check it out. This video just confirmed sunrise and sunset features which I was really hoping for and should pair awesome with the natural wind feature! I don’t know whether the plants actually care but I love the idea of that combo.

4 Likes