VIVOSUN survey - your opinion matters to us

Hi farmers,

EDM背景图(1)

Are you an indoor grower?
How long have you been growing indoors?
What kind of growing products do you want?
In order to provide our customers with better products.
We hope you can fill out the survey form: This typeform has moved
And then we will also select FIVE answers to send our gift box.

Waiting for your answers.

Best,
VIVOSUN

27 Likes

Hi guys! Thanks for becoming a sponsor of OG!

6 Likes

Thanks @VIVOSUN

4 Likes

Done and done! Glad to do it anyway but I’d be lying if I said I’m not currently daydreaming about receiving (and what exactly is in) a Vivosun gift box :smiley:

4 Likes

Is it the first five answers? In that case I’m in like Flynn!

Almost forgot, thanks @Oldtimerunderground

Yes. Let’s say 3-4 years. High quality. efficient, reliable fans.

Thank you @VIVOSUN

2 Likes

Done!

I have used Vivosun in the past. I am currently looking for a quality veg light/tent setup for a micro grow. I would prefer to use an Overgrow sponsor. That’s why Vivosun and @Dr.VitaminGreen seem like a match made in heaven :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I filled out the survey but had no where to put details. Anyways. Good stuff from Vivosun. I really think they are stepping up their game.

5 Likes

Yes

20 years

Lights and fans, can never have enough :laughing:

I filled out the survey too :grin:

5 Likes

Survey completed. Can always use fans and also the setup of your new lights with integrated fan is intriguing. Yes I am an indoor grower and I have been doing it for a number of years now.

4 Likes

:thinking: was it just the survey? Or did you want us to answer those questions you asked here in this thread? Did I double my odds of getting a gift box?

Thank you @VIVOSUN :grinning:

4 Likes

The highest efficiency light you can make for a dollar a watt.

5 Likes

A mini split under $100

2 Likes

Did the survey.

Are you an indoor grower?

Yes, have to be.

How long have you been growing indoors?

5 years or so, split in two.

What kind of growing products do you want?

Quality Bar lights for a good price…
Better and larger selection of aerated plastic pots kinda like these.
Affordable flood tray’s to compete against Botanicare’s monopoly+heinous cost.
BPE-Free/Food-grade Reservoirs to go with said flood trays…

4 Likes

Survey all filled out :v:

Indoor grower, growing for… years :wink:.
Would love to see quality bar lights as well, pot risers would be great too

2 Likes

Did the survey, but it did not collect any identifying info, so… I was the guy who mentioned EcoGroLLC.

Hope it helps, now hit me with that product sample! :wink:

:robot:

2 Likes

One thing you should add to the survey in terms of reasons I may buy/order supplies from certain places:

Discrepancy/Stealth

1 Like

I’ve been growing indoors for about five years, outdoors off & on for twenty plus.

I want idiot proof, I mean me-proof products.

It would be nice if they’d fix my growing mistakes, but I’ll settle for zippers that are still as zippy (and secure) as the first time they were zipped and tent clips that didn’t break the first time you bump your head on the light or knee on a fan.

Smaller is good, more energy efficient, less heat producing, better at mimicking natural sunlight…these are goals I’m sure are constantly on your radar since they’re the one’s on ours.

Any company that can show me that their products save me money on my hydro bill and/or put extra buds on my plants and I’ll PROBABLY end up spending my money with them.

3 Likes

Indoor yes
Several years
Controllers with clean and usable data WiFi enabled and quality LEDs with latest gen diodes at competitive prices (of course)
and agree with @Yetigrows - better tent quality with more features that make day to day tasks easier, even the option to buy extra bars as spreaders would be nice…
and quieter fans :smiley:

thanks for being a sponsor and giving us the opportunity for the win and to hear our opinions!

4 Likes

I just did your survey there - how would you link the survey to the end winners of your surprise gifts .?!

I signed my survey with my first name and last name initials …
Other than that I don’t know how you would match up reviews with members’ Avatars .?!

I have yet to try any of ViVoSuns’ products …
Thanks for the chance to win a ‘gift box’ from you guys at @VIVOSUN .!

Happy growing peeps’ .
:facepunch:
Gaz.

2 Likes

i think if you answer 1 question per post you will quadruple your chances!!!
:smiley:

2 Likes