Wackojacko08's first plant

26 Likes

Nice one. Looks healthy. Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome to og wackojacko . If that’s your first plant your off to an excellent start. Looks nice and healthy. Remember the golden rules of a new grower. Don’t over do things. Keep it simple. And LITFA. If your unfamiliar with this term take a little bit to look around and you’ll find it.

6 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate that. I had a little issue with the leaves turning brown but got that sorted now n shes looking healthy now. The last 4 days the leaves around the buds have just covered in crystals and started stinking real good haha

Just not sure how long ive got left before i have to pull the plant

4 Likes

Welcome @Wackojacko08, and congrats on your first (obviously succesful) steps in the greatest hobby in the world :vulcan_salute:

What type of setup are you using?

3 Likes

Very sugary looking well done.

2 Likes

There’s quite a few threads here regarding ripeness and when to harvest. Do a little reading and you’ll feel more confident about your harvest window. Your doing great !

2 Likes

Welcome to OG

2 Likes

LITFA best advice I ever got

4 Likes

Hey @Wackojacko08, great looking plant!

and welcome to Overgrow!! :sunglasses: :+1:

here’s your complementary bottle of LITFA…

LITFA

Cheers
G

9 Likes

That complimentary bottle still makes me laugh.welcome to OG and prepare to be er put your phone down other off your computer. Lol

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wackojacko08 !

1 Like

is this an automatic? looks pretty sativa, lineage?

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:welcome to Overgrow. Nice looking plant much better than my first auto.

2 Likes

We always remember our first. Pretty sure I witnessed all the leaves being born I watched it so much. Good luck and don’t over water!!!

3 Likes

Thanks bro :slight_smile:

Lol I’m trying to learn as much as I can man,
How much should I be watering her. We just had like 4 days of over 33degrees Celsius, so I water after end of every day, enough or too much???

Haha, good question! When you find out, let me know! JK. Most would say water when the pot is light then give it a good soak. Repeat. I welcome other input as watering is an esoteric art.

1 Like

Cbizzle is correct. Water thoroughly and then lift the pot to feel it’s weight. Wait until you can feel the pot being very light when it’s lifted before you water again. Remember that marijuana will tolerate dry feet much more than wet feet .

2 Likes

that is about it you want to get on a good wet dry cycle for your plants :slight_smile:

too dry roots die, to wet roots do not grow

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

1 Like

Looking good!!! Welcome to OG :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like