Wacky bags, love or hate?

I’ve been using my same 8 bag set for close to 8 years. As long as I clean them extensively each use they stay in good shape, I have the canvas colored set with the screen on the bottoms. Not the full screen bags… Ne ways which bags do you prefer and why? Btw these are the bucket bags.5_gallon_stainless_bags

12 Likes

What’s that for drying

2 Likes

Ice hash/bubble hash

Edit- never used any brand, no opinion.
Here for the ride

4 Likes

I’ve heard good things about them , I use the original bubble bags and there also old but still preform well.

6 Likes

I use the original Bubble bags as well. I’ve had them many years and they still work.
I have Bubble bowls brand new in the box. I got them to make dry ice hash and never got around to it.

6 Likes

I have used the original Bubble Bags and the all mesh cheap Amazon bags. The originals are very sturdy, I prefer them in that regard, but functionally they work the same. A plastic mesh is a plastic mesh.

I might replace individual bags of the cheap ones if they rip with original Bags, it’s just a little ridiculous how expensive they are for a full original bag set. Only the 220 work bag really needs to be sturdy, the smaller micron bags can be all mesh, they don’t handle much weight.

The nice thing about the original Bubble Bags is you can replace individual bags and customize a set. With the Amazon ones they just come in the full set.

7 Likes

I recently bought a set of three, full mesh bags, by Bubble Magic. It’s my first set and still haven’t tried them yet. It’s way too hot atm.

They were pretty cheap I thought. Seems like it was around $25 at Grow Generation. We’ll see.

Oh, what’s the best way to clean them?

2 Likes

Isopropyl alcohol to clean em bro. Make sure you clean your bags right after you use them, don’t let them sit around and mold…

I got the 8 bag set also but don’t use a couple of the middle bags ( I don’t see the point)and like them. They were like 50 bucks for the set.

2 Likes

I freeze the bags after drying for 24 hours and crumble the bits of hash in there to dust, then smoke it. I don’t clean with alcohol.

9 Likes

Stir with your bare arm…you’ll stay nice and cool. I do it sometimes when it’s warmer.

3 Likes

My hash a lot of the times is really goopy. Like slime sometimes and if that shit drys on your bag the only thing getting it off is alcohol. I never tried freezing the bag but that sounds like a pain in the butt, good idea though.

1 Like

In Central America I saw a guy on the street stirring his churro batter in a 5 gallon bucket using your method :thinking:

I did not buy a churro.

9 Likes

I clean with alcohol. I’m fixing to use em again soon… but I think I will only be using three bags…

1 Like

Fine dining kitchens often hand toss salads…therefore this churro man needs a Michelin star.

I assume the local bioflora will be killed off in the frying process.

I INSIST everyone barehand my batter lol.

4 Likes

I use the original bubble bags.

5 Likes

some yrs ago i made some myself. ok,it´s BubbleBuckets. i used the bags bevor and i happend to twist the bag in the mixer(what a mess),so i decided to make some Buckets…

…they work fine and saved me lot of money.

12 Likes

Looks great @saxo : )

What style of attachment is on your hand blender/mixer ?

5 Likes

I use a paint stirrer on a drill but mixing in a 5 g al pail also .

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior I was thinking instead of whisk type to use the ones for dough , thought it might beat it up less ?

2 Likes

I’ve used the bubble bag bags as well.

Frenchi Recommends Bolt bags… but at that price I feel they’re more for professional producers of hashish.

3 Likes