Wake up weed...what's yours?

What’s the best wake up.weed?
I’m sure Durban is in the top five, what are some others that do the trick?

6 Likes

Whatever my weed guy gibs

My weed guy is A++

10 Likes

Weed I like to smoke in the morning: Blue Dream, Sour D, Lemon Skunk, Papaya THC Bomb

Weed with the most ridiculous up effect that I’ve had the pleasure of smoking: topdawg’s nigerian haze

9 Likes

Crystal Meth (I know, very dodgy name) lovely purple grow. Real nice wake up.

I didn’t call it full name to friends, just called it Crystal.

She grew very well, sad I didn’t take pics.

5 Likes

Tropicana Poison F1 / F2 from @other_barry has a nice uplifting / motivating effect.

Lucky Charms is also more than just a breakfast cereal in the morning :wink:

11 Likes

Been after those Lucky Charms myself lol. I had some Tangie last week that was a great wake and bake. Didn’t realize how high I was until I realized I was high lol. Orange Crush and Blue Dream are good too.

7 Likes

Sour Diesel.

10 Likes

So far: UK Cheese MCT Oil in my espresso followed by a hit of White Widow x Critical Orange.

This combined with my 22km in-city commute makes me feel like Captain Falcon cruising Mute City :+1:

10 Likes

I used the have a pure power plant that was my “going to work” weed.

Tasted like anise.

8 Likes

Is power.plant desxedant of Durban?

1 Like

I think it was a Durban crossed with a skunk #1

Very tasty and up

6 Likes

I’ve been enjoying some The One x Chocolope made by AK bean brains lately in the mornings.
Sour D is my long time fav

3 Likes

Chocolope was my go to, seriously was like a shot of espresso in your coffee. Found similar plants in Hazemans Chocolate Thai.

6 Likes

Sounds nice would love to try that plant.

2 Likes

Atm it’s been Dolato, divine OG and jet fuel gelato.

2 Likes

Lately it’s been Lemon Wookie V2 from Bohdi, grown last summer. Nice & flavourful, and surprisingly potent for outdoor. There’s a slight metallic finish on the exhale that’s reminiscent of menthol and oddly refreshing. Nice way to kick off the day.

6 Likes

Currently have some Honey Banana that’s pretty good wake n bake weed!

But have some Dynasty Seeds Spider Bite V2 (C99/WW x SSH F3) coming off soon that’s supposed to be a very clear up high…can’t wait!!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

FUCK!!! I’m just figuring out my " @Foreigner esque" response to this post! :man_facepalming:

:arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

"Doesn’t matter. I just burn myself with the lighter after I’m done."

:arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up:

In all honesty we all know @Foreigner would do better but I tried. :hugs:

6 Likes

That’s how you really know you’re awake and alert :rofl:

6 Likes

Blue dream definitely is my favorite morning smoke.

4 Likes