Walmart RDWC Buckets for $12

Hey guys, not sure if this is a mistake or what but i’m thinking of ordering one or 2

• Ideal for rooted seedling transplants and cloning from cuttings
  • Each bucket includes four net cups, a 5 Gal. bucket that serves as a reservoir, air pump, air stone and tubing
  • Maintain or drain water using the attached water level indicator
  • Requires a 120-Volt outlet
  • Includes viastone growing medium
  • Purchase Hydroponic liquid nutrients separately
  • Comes with pH test kit 1 oz. drops

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hydroponic-Black-Bucket-Deep-Water-System-4-Pack/579047849?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227104320935&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=219769059088&wl4=pla-355754598931&wl5=9029145&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=579047849&wl13=&veh=sem#read-more

3 Likes

I saw those on the Walmart app. You cannot pick them up in store. Must ship to address from 2nd party seller. On the plus side it is just as smooth as using Amazon

1 Like

purdy sure this is what you get bucket wise

except they don’t ship to canada :frowning: i hope my friend doesnt get upset i keep ordering things to his house

1 Like

hmm maybe because it does say each bucket includes 4 net cups …

1 Like

2nd party shipping… With fed tracking of cheapass growers…
If it’s not in store and cash just give them a map

2 Likes

You mean you’re not growing tomatoes?

3 Likes

for reference here is the same product on amazon, regular price $250

I looked at them on my Walmart app last night. Under $12.00 U.S. currency

yes i’m going to order, i hope they honor it… same with that chapin concrete sprayer

1 Like

god dammit i went to order it today and they’re out of stock :frowning: aww im sad now i was too slow… i guess it just wasn’t time for rdwc… i think i like flood/drain anyway

Your plants will thank you for that. I always say, friends don’t let friends go DWC unless they are tweakers that like to adjust things on the daily.
:wink:

1 Like

I think they are misleading people, there are two pics; one of four buckets with a reservoir and one of a single bucket with four lids to grow four plants in one bucket… So i dunno… The chapin, yes i ordered it but i dunno, when it’s gonna be available…

yes but if you look up model # on amazon it is the same, but costs $250… and the walmart description says each bucket comes with net pots, air stone, tubes etc… the only thing is there’s no pump to circulate the water, it just sits in the bucket … is that how all dwc systems are?

Someone must have ordered every single one that was available. They’re fresh out already

yes i didn’t even get one ordered :frowning: and i posted the thread!! by the time i found out my american shipping address they were out

did anyone order one of these? really curious as to what they’ll receive!

i noticed the walmart page lists the model number as V4DWC (which costs $200 on amazon) but the part number as VGPU500 which is for their viagrow PH up 500ml bottle… so i wonder if that listed price is for the PH UP or??

edit: lol i’m checking every day to see if it goes back in stock :stuck_out_tongue:

did anyone order this product, and if so what did you receive?
walmart has marked these back in stock and the price is the same, $11.25 USD
i used shipitos calculator to estimate shipping costs of mail forwarding to canada and it was like $130 for a $11 item so that was a no go. i might just be SOL on this one!

even if you only get 1 bucket and not 4, it comes with an air pump air stone plus hydroton for $11
so if you order 4 of them that’s still $44 for a DWC system minus some PVC and a header bucket
i might order this to my friends house in USA

i pulled the trigger. my friend is visiting town next weekend and it said delivery by friday the 15th, hopefully it gets there before they leave. otherwise i’ll have it by boxing day weekend.

so walmart e-mailed me saying they were canceling my order due to ‘out of stock’ - i have no idea what’s going on with this shady listing!! no one has posted back in this thread or the original thread i found it on stating they received anything ever so i have no idea if this is just part of some shady accounting practices or what but i’m pissed off! it was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! and now 5 business days for a refund :angry: