Want to make some Romulan

Hi I have seen many looking for Romulan on here. I have 20 akbb Romulan bx 3 f 2’s and some Romulan bx f3’s I made .
I would like to ask if any would like to get some of Romulan Genetics Romulan bx and make some seeds for the Og Community I would donate some of both to help out if any would like to do a run. The Romulan I have is from AKBB it’s from Mr.Bob Hemphill cali cut then cross to mtf-nl1then box’s to 3
Any input on this Many Thanks

35 Likes

One off the seeds I made

25 Likes

Romulan is one of my favs. I would totally jump on board, if my next 2 runs weren’t already planned out. Will be following along though. I am definitely excited to see how this goes.

11 Likes

Romulan, a strain extremely worthy of reproduction, this should be in more hands. I would deffinetly do this but it’d be too long away.

I urge someone to do this run, more than happy to help along the way.

7 Likes

Love me some Romulan

3 Likes

I hope someone steps up. I’ve never tried it but I keep seeing people asking for it. I have my first few seed runs planed already so I can’t.

4 Likes

Same problem here, I’d be all over that except I’m planned out a few grows.
I’ve had an eye out for Romulan (AKA Port Alberni Pine Bud :nerd_face:) for a while too.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I have some Romulan Genetics Romulan fems. I haven"t grown them out, but I have smoked Pearl Pharma’s Romulan Which is from Romulan Genetics and it was definitely ALL pine. Definitely Legit

2 Likes

@wahatchi , did you order your seeds direct from romulan genetics? I was just looking at their purchase site. I don’t see any ‘seeds’ listed for sale… but for $150 you can buy a 4x6 photography print of a Romulan BX1 plant, that “comes with a free gift”
Seems weird, maybe the gift is a pack of 12 seeds?
I’m hoping this is their clever way to sell seeds, without actually selling seeds? Know what I mean?

7 Likes

Interesting. That’s definitely new. You used to just order by telling them how many packs of what strain you wanted on an order form on the site. Then you would receive an email

2 Likes

I believe that’s exactly what they’re doing @firehead. Both of those “prints” were the only two strains they had available last I check last week. So looks like they are trying to be more stealthy about it. $150 is definitely the price of their 12 packs. They only do REGS now as well

3 Likes

They actually changed their whole site geared towards Romulan “Photography” lol
Too bad there was a pretty cool history on there before about how his father and friends got it from Port Alberni and preserved it through the years

3 Likes

I have Romulan from RT genetics but haven’t grown it out yet. I have some Chupacabra that I’ve been working and found the Romulan dominant pheno’s. Separated them into 3 individual lines, I’m keeping the one that is closest to Romulan myself to continue working but my other two which are similar I’m willing to share out if anyone wants to test them/compare to an actual Romulan

5 Likes

Before I found OG, I picked up a pack of Romulan from Pyramid Seeds. Still have yet to test them out.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Never had romulan either but from all the talk I really wanna try it one day. Seems I’m on the same boat and got my next couple runs booked up. Wouldn’t mind trading you some beans Of some gg4 s1 I just made. I will be offering this to OG to do an auction, give away, or whatever they want to do with it. Lmk I have a problem collecting seeds.

5 Likes

I was going to say this!
Seems like its the real deal.
Great podcast can be found here:

3 Likes

Anybody know if these guys are legit? FTS Genetics

3 Likes

Such a great podcast really great information on there. Lots great content from breeders to soil.

3 Likes

I’m going to make my own remix version inspired by romulan and its breeding process by crossing asian landrace sativas to heirloom indicas. It’s going to be fun.

15 Likes