Wanting Pure Indica in Canada

I’m a hobby breeder with lots of great stuff. My regular seed genetic lines were all stress tested prior to breeding. Pictured below is my Red GSC when grown in the cold in the 3rd week of flower. I have multiple clean regular seeds and a few fems I bred. But my passion is clean regular seeds.

25 Likes

I’ve got some Spin ghar(tora bora), also have some mixed seed regional afghan kush, both from The land race team that will be a while before I could ever get to them. Land race though so could be all over the place. I also made a repro of NL #2 from Authentic genetics and a repro of Tom Hills X-18 using Racos last reproduction, which is a Pakistani Indica type and plant. I’m not looking to trade as I’ve got way too many beans but if you want any to try send me a dm and I can get some to you. Havent grown any of the beans listed, only grew out the parents and made these so not sure on germ rates etc… I’m making a reproduction of Steve murphies afghan also known as purest indica but this won’t be ready for a few months if all goes to plan. Any way if any of that interests you send me a message.

22 Likes

Wow! Sounds like you have the Indicas.

6 Likes

Oh man no way! That’s awesome! Much much respect :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Wish I could help out @SativaKid, but it seems like @GreenHighland really hooked you up with some :fire: already. Only thing I have available for trade is G13 Project. It’s from the Danish breeder Zenseeds which did a backcross of the G13 clone that where circling in Holland. This is a S1(I know you don’t like them, but I thought you might consider) of a selected female which is selected by old catalog pictures. IMO the closest thing to get a S1 from the old clone.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

It’s true I’m not a fem guy.

2 Likes

Wow! You be the IndicaMan! I’m floored by your offer. I’ve got tons of great seeds from Sativa to Hybrid Indica dominant. And not only have I selected and bred but stress tested everything before breeding. So all my regulars are top shelf genetics. And my strains are powerful including my CBD and CBD/THC crosses. My pollination for my projects were done in a filtered chamber to insure no migration of pollen from outside can occur.

2 Likes

Wide leaf, short and powerful. You know your Indicas. So you choose. Remember I’ve never grown a pure Indica only modern crosses.

3 Likes

And let me know your fancy from my seed stash. I’ve got some Super Powerful clean genetics. Nothing that hermies, all tested!

3 Likes

You probably want the NL 2 repro of the authentic genetics NL2. The land race stuff can still throw some narrow leaf plants even though they are “indica” Yhe X18 mostly had fat leaves but some grew taller plants as well. Also found plants that were short and compact with more slender leaves while others were short with fat leaves, tall stretchy ones with fat leaves so it was also all over the place. What you really want is the purest indica from authentic genetics and if you can hop on a pack from them you would find something very nice. My repro of that is months away.The NL2 is mostly broad leaf but I found a couple middle range type. It stayed pretty short and grew like a true indica,some a little taller than other but nothing crazy, pretty fast finish, 8 weeks and some at 7. used two females and one male for the beans. Like I said haven’t grown the repro beans out but I would expect you to find some short plants with broad leaf. I also got a pack of sensi star from Jordan of the islands as freebies a couple years back. Only grew one bean and got a nice female but let her go after a couple runs. I could toss you a few of those, like 3 or 4. Honestly, the reason I’m not trading, besides the fact that I’ve got too many beans is that I don’t have a good address anymore for deliveries. But I’ve got no problem sending beans out to people in Canada as It’s pretty user friendly . Your genetics sound fire though. Whenever I get my PO Box back I might take you up on your offer.

5 Likes

I have some nice nl1 I can send. Really inbred .

4 Likes

That would work.

3 Likes

I have some heavy afghan type plants I’ll send you just dm a good location whirlybird = skeet skeet x afghan. Skeet is a bubba bx

3 Likes

Awesome, I won’t have to guess your pronouns

Wow! I’m starting a run with 6 strains. And at about 3 weeks @Reznfingeez33 Northern Lights is totally impressing me.

2 Likes

I’d agree. Todd’s NL2 is really great. It’s not quite as fat leaves as some more pure Indica, but it is really great weed. The high is amazingly relaxing.
It’s probably my favorite strain Ive grown in the last 3-4 years.

6 Likes

Good solid stuff.

1 Like

It’s a healthy line with no fems in the history, this has been evident in a few tell tale signs I see. And I’m sure if I fully stress tested your NL she would pass with flying colors. And by breeding it again yourself makes it more valuable because you see first hand the vigor and can verify the bloodlines, f25 is incredible. And usually I’m tickled to get f3’s. I hope you consider my list and ask questions I owe you and would love to get a few more NL’s so I can move into the lifetime supply level of NL’s. I have about 6 proven strains that I love for regular growing and yours makes 6 if you fill your grab bag from my list. Only a handful are keepers for future breeding. At this point I grow only my proven best stuff. My breeding days are hopefully over. I have a fully filtered breeding cell in my garage that I hope to retire as proper pollen control is a lot of work. And I’ve bred enough to toss 15 -20 chuck seeds that were less than top shelf as well as giving away 1000 seeds from trades that I couldn’t be bothered with. And I’ll probably give away my fems from trades.

1 Like

Pictured is a Northern Lights f25 from @Reznfingeez33 A real nice growing plant but this one is being finished really early. So it appears small. But it would of been big if I let her.

12 Likes

What a fine specimen :+1: classic

2 Likes