Wanting some BOG seeds

Wondering if anyone here has some extra seeds by BOG laying around that they would be willing to trade? I can offer a 10 pack of greenpoint seeds Dawg Lemons plus some chernobyl x orangeade that I have!

1 Like

A few days after BOG passed, all of the seed banks stopped selling his genetics. BOG once said in an interview that his son helped out breeding projects. {perhaps, he will take up the mantle and begin offering BOG’s genetics again.

3 Likes

I’m very happy someone in the family is continuing his legacy.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed there.

2 Likes

Have you tried these? What are they like

1 Like

I have sour bubble BX3 by BOG, seeds from 2001

3 Likes

What did you want for them. That’s of course if Moka didn’t grab them.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard from him yet, they are really old seeds, I tried a few other strains and didn’t have any luck with them popping

1 Like

Ok so they many not be viable, that’s unfortunate. Still wouldn’t mind giving them a shot if they are original BOG seeds. What do you want for a trade knowing that they may not pop?

I’m not even sure my man. My nose and taste for flavors and the types of buzz I like comes from very unique plants

Like this plant for example. Sour rhubarb, and gasoline, super potent, heavy buzz but not couch locking, pain relieving, muscle loosening and creativity

4 Likes

Freeze them for 24 hours and then thaw them out and sprout them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.