Wanting to accumulate seeds for giveaways

Good afternoon OG. So I have been having fun doing giveaways and it seems like the community is enjoying them so I am now looking to accumulate some seeds for that purpose. I have reached out to Mark on Strainly to see about buying some from him but wonder if there are some sources I can tap here? I am willing to pay for seeds so I just thought I would ask. As mentioned the whole purpose of these seeds will be to give them out to the OG community in random giveaways? Have a great day everyone.

50 Likes

That’s awesome man. I’ll send a couple hundred auto fems your way, free, Just hit me up with your info again.

34 Likes

Well that would be amazing man. Wow, you the man. I shall spread them far and wide. That is just so cool of you man.

13 Likes

Uh-oh! @misterbee is in the house!!! :honeybee: :blush: :green_heart:

or, maybe he was just buzzing through… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what I have been doing all Winter, buying and amassing seeds to give away/OG Fund Raise/trade. Got a LOT of Mark’s gear coming in the next weeks also. Got with @LemonadeJoe about my plans and received the official OK. 15 May is the tentative date for the event. Good luck on your efforts, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

39 Likes

That’s amazing @misterbee , you are one of the most generous people I have met here, OG is lucky to have you :slight_smile:

27 Likes

I have a couple strains I can donate and should have another by the end of the year. What are you looking for and how soon

13 Likes

Hey bud, not looking for anything specifically, just some decent beans to give out to the folks on OG. Not in any hurry.

6 Likes

Ok I’m away with work right now but when I get home I will figure out the deets and send some beans your direction

4 Likes

That would be really cool of you, many thanks.

3 Likes

Why are these not going to Sebring?
Or instead of giving them away, funding for the server?

3 Likes

No reason we can’t do both. I am already working on some stuff to perhaps get an auction going. Does not mean we cannot still give stuff away as well.

10 Likes

I don’t understand the whole Sebring thing. Maybe I’m too new here, maybe it’s cause I’m canadian or maybe it’s cause I have never been able to or understand how to get anything from his site. I have lots of extra seed, probally a few thousand auto fems I made years back that I still use and a few hundred reguler, How does me giving it to Sebring fund the server? I’m genuinely asking, or I should be selling them and donating to the server. Kind of confused here. I just thought the whole point was making seeds and giving them in the hands of a lot of people.

Genuinely curious of the steps here.

18 Likes

Holy shit it’s happening! All those jokes I made about @DougDawson actually having evil intentions is coming true! He played the long game for hundreds of seeds! That was his plan all along!

It’s brilliant but did you really think you’d get away with this? I bet you already have your new identity and supporting documents ready to go, Miguel Sanchez!

Disclaimer for anyone who is confused- DougDawson is the man and suggesting anything to the contrary is hilarious to me because of what a good dude he is :laughing:

18 Likes

@DougDawson huge respect for what your doing mate saw your give aways the other night ,
im in uk so never really know how to get in on these things just saying big respect mate the world needs more dougdawsons :100:
:man_farmer:lime

15 Likes

i can contribute like 10+ packs of my Apollo Ape which are (Apollo11 g F4 x Rare Darkness). let me know if you’re interested and we can work it out. they haven’t been really tested yet so they’re definitely testers.

13 Likes

That’s awesome man, yes defiantly. Fire me a PM and let know what you need from me bud, many thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate the kind words. Don’t let being in the UK stop you bud, if I am doing a giveaway it is world wide unless it says otherwise. Sent stuff to Portugal, Brazil, USA and Canada on the last round. Defiantly join in the fun if you are interested. We can’t OverGrow the world without the UK :slight_smile:

13 Likes

ROFL.

4 Likes

Doug Dawson is a highly dangerous and extremely violent escaped criminal madman and must brought to justice.

9 Likes