**warning** beware this strainly user?

He’s in Spain and living in the Costa del Sol with the rest of the British Gang boss|nullxnull, at least when I contacted him. He’s a kind person and although I finally didn’t buy his seeds we later chatted about his life in Spain and other things.

I would also be pissed off if someone accuses me in a place and I am not aware of that and cannot defend myself, we’re bringing here sheeet from other places (Instagram, Strainly …) that really doesn’t concern us and cannot solve in any way.

We must keep this place clean and only refer to local OG scammers … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

Ha ha yeah that’s something I can relate to @George :roll_eyes:
I was a total tool when I lived in Spain also. Luckily I realised where my life was heading and the person I was becoming so I made the decision to return to the UK/normality and get my life back on track :+1:

2 Likes

Hey man, have you got many tattoos? frech|nullxnull Leaving Spain is NEVER a good decision … ejem|nullxnull

1 Like

If I’d not left when I did I’d likely only be a memory on a stone now bro. Being able to drink 24/7 and unlimited non herbal drugs was taking over my life :v:

1 Like

Agree, you did the right choice, but that was because of having the wrong companies, not for living in a bad place, that is what I was referring to … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Kush king you are a lier I sold you seeds on Strainly on the 2nd of August when the money came through it came through in dollars I live in England don’t go on like you did not know that and stop playing stupid you didn’t ask me that you paid the money I told you it is still in dollars and it looks on my end as pending and there is nothing I can do to touch it anybody else that works with PayPal and has come across with the same problem meaning when you pay from your country to the next you have to change it into the currency and when you don’t it says it’s pending and in five days time it will come back to you the reason I know this is because I got scammed by one of your kind of scammers that cry like wolf but most probably tried to scam everybody knowing that somebody who do not know about the PayPal pending will not know and in five days time you would get your money I actually think you know this and you are the scammer yourself as soon as I told you this was gonna happen Strainly as we know Rejected The transaction because it was going to loan you then straightaway called me a thief and told me I’ve stolen your money well I have never stolen anybody’s money
You started to write on about me being a thief so I just ignored you as there is nothing I could prove because I could not touch my PayPal as it said pending and I knew it was coming back to you in five days time and I actually think you knew that yourself you thief
Then you’ve got on this site and started to ball like a kid locked in a lift LOL I didn’t know anything about this and it’s only when someone came onto Strainly asked me for something but then said to me he was a bit afraid as there was word going around that I was a scammer sent you a link so I could see what your stupid big mouth was talking about especially when all of it you were saying was so wrong and as we all know when you get one patrol on a multimedia site you get loads more because they stick to the troll like flies around shit jump on the bandwagon and start putting the two Pen y llyn saying things like look at him with his big gold chain who does he think he is
Well I will tell you who I think I am I am a very respected person that has grown 48 of my own strains to which many of them have been tested very well with very good reports and I say this because one of your stupid troll followers started to talk about me selling seeds for £10,000 a pack and then coming out with the only sees a worth that much as if they come from God and they grow gold on trees
Well let me tell you there is no more packs of paradise seed Sensi star regular about and no one is asking any of you idiots to buy them when I found out this doughnut Kush King 902 was shouting his mouth off about me and everything he was saying was so wrong I then told him about his self on Strainly he done no more to come onto this site and cried like a bitch in the playground but you know one of them bitches in the playground that are crying for nothing so much so you have to give them a hanky and tell them put yourself together you doughnut
And what I said to him why have you just done all of that to me and especially by the time I found out he had done all this it was passed the 7th of August and that’s when he had got his money back but what is Prick failed to do was go onto his PayPal but still wanted to jump on the bandwagon with all the trolls they’ve got nothing to do other than try to get on this shit argument an argument isn’t even true so when I see this man at Dunna I did tell him I will fucking ruin you
And when I said I was going to ruin him it was to do exactly what he is doing to me on other sites as I am very well known very well liked and unlike the other stupid troll fellow said how is he selling other people seeds for 10,000 why don’t he grow his own well let me tell you as well buddy I am growing my own I’ll say it again for the overgrow.com people here I’ve got 48 of my own strains and I have nine feminise strains all been tested and are very very well liked
And you will all start to realise that when some of my good followers get on here until you lots and stupid Kush King 902 doughnut five Wolf and run like a little kid in the playground cause someone took his sweet of him and when you all realise he’s a fucking liar you will most probably seeing him of the site I’ve seen what all you have said and where ever I go on my sites that I’m on I will always put my picture because I have nothing to hide
And that is not what I can say the most to you lot on here so before you get on all your high horses giving all your stupid thoughts about what you think I am what you think I am with my big chain with my expensive seats maybe you should try and come and talk to me and you will realise that Kush King 902 doughnut is an absolute doughnut and he’s causing nothing but trouble the funny thing is when he was told by the man who told me about him badmouthing me on this site that man told him that he had been paid back Because I have been watching everything that had been said because this man sent me a link but because I’m rubbish on computers I’m no good at setting up accounts and add to wait for my son-in-law and I even told him Kush King doughnut prick that that’s what I was gonna do I have never took anything off anyone and if you go on Instagram you will see and very well liked and very well respected and if any of you go on Strainly which I’m sure you all know about you will see plenty of good reviews where I have done trades with people for 30 and 40 packets at a time and many many Americans I’ve only started to do trades with other English people because of the confidence I gave him with everything I got to them so for all you Kushkin followers you need to stop following him cause he’s a lying prick and he cries like a little baby in the playground that has lost his sweets or like a kid he’s had a lift door shut on him and his mum is not in the lift with him do you understand where I’m coming from one of them complete little pussies laughing out loud I’ve paid that man back on the seventh and I never paid him back PayPal paid him back because PayPal was the one that had it pending so please before you all put your little too Penev in it would be nice if you would find out exactly what time about just because I have a big chain that’s no big fucking concern of any of yours
My chain is 18 carat gold and it weighs half a kilo and I love it and I’m really sorry that the poxy chain I wear around my neck is worth more than your life most probably Kush King who cried wolf pussy in the playground also for the man that actually said that because I live in England if I was to come over there he would punch my lights out that also made me laugh what the fuck he had to do with you anyway getting on the bandwagon obviously I will most probably get banned If any of you have anything to say about my etiquette all my chain all myself you can always come and see me on Strainly because I’ve actually been looking at what all you lot talk about and you all need to go and get a life a lot to you LOL you are all have wives they don’t give you enough time and you’re all frustrated or you must all be growing shit weed especially to be following Kushking 902 doughnut LOL

1 Like

Lol nobody cares about your chain. Ya know spell check is a wonderful thing. We don’t like crack heads here. Peace brother

3 Likes

Hi man, I was going to warn you about this shit going on but normally I avoid feeding the trolls, just edited the thread title and put a question mark in the end. I know your reputation in Strainly so this kind of nonsense shouldn’t worry you, sorry you left my beautiful country, cheers … beer3|nullxnull

Welcome to the community, @J1KOO !
Why not stop by here and introduce yourself?

5 Likes

Exactly what in the hell is going on here?

10 Likes

It was to tough to get through as it’s one long sentence but to sum it up the guy is saying “no I’m not”.

15 Likes

Well that was interesting to read. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

6 Likes

By far the longest post I have seen here and sure didn’t do himself any favors lol

I am now convinced he is the 14 year old brother of Ali G

12 Likes

16 Likes

ROFL Big up the Staines massive

4 Likes

Wall of text hurts eyes. Was deciding on some seeds from this seller, but decided against it as I don’t want drama.

4 Likes

Perfect… lol.

2 Likes

It was more " I know you are, but what am I?"

5 Likes

Thanks for flagging @J1KOO post, guys.
Maybe we can leave it here as a reminder.

I believe everything fundamental was said already.
I’m closing this topic to prevent ongoing flame…

14 Likes