Wasnt sure where to put this

Does anyone happen to have any links to websites based inside the usa that sell Reg Autoflower seeds? Auto fems are easy to find but I would like to do some breeding and hunt for some Male autoflower plants to collect pollen, since i can seem to find a good place to get Auto Pollen either reg or fem.

9 Likes

I can’t point you to anyone but @JohnnyPotseed
He has one reg auto listed

7 Likes

I have some of those coming from a trade lol and I think I already have some of them from another trade in my case. I also have some Afgani Auto Regs. But you can never too have to much breeding stock to chose from(and to Pheno hunt) IMHO.

2 Likes

I have some reg autos you can have. I don’t grow many autos so they sit for a while. I mostly just run a couple outdoor every year.
What are you looking for

6 Likes

Just put the Call Out in the “Free Seed/Clone Thread”, NO Monies involved. Always, check OG FIRST, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

These Northern Leaf Seeds recently popped up on GLG with a few varieties of auto regs, Tony Green’s autos are regs as well.
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/northern-leaf-seeds-autos/

3 Likes

I second misterbee… og has alot to offer… put a shout out in the free seeds and clones thread… surely someone has some here @Ace71975

6 Likes

I did a repro of night owl’s chem candy(chem 91 x chemdogging) with f4’s from @Cbizzle and I made a bunch of crosses that are all auto regs as well. If you want send me a pm and I’ll send you a few to try.

9 Likes

I did! Thanks for the second on that!

Lol I’m in “like jail”… but :heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Ace71975 , I’d take up @pharmerfil on his offer. He’s made some killer crosses!

4 Likes

too far( I’d participate

2 Likes

sorry your response confused me?

1 Like

GLG for some @Tonygreen reg autos.

3 Likes

GLG? sorry not up on all the abbrivations just yet lol

1 Like

@Great_lakes_Genetics

2 Likes

Awesome thanks man!

In the coming Months, I’ll be doing another Auto Reg AND Auto Fem Giveaway. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome!! Let me know when you post it please!

I’ve got some fallen soldier reg autos. This project I did in the back of my camper :sob: a couple years ago Heisenberg style. It was something like 20 different auto moms and I picked three different auto dads. There was also probably about a dozen various photos that got pollinated also. I was surprised to find out even with all the photos that very few photos are in The offspring. I would say it’s well under 5% photos that pop up with these. I originally got the regular autos as freebies from ground up genes. They’re fun to run because they’re such variation from seed to seed. I could use some photo seeds or clones if anyone wants to trade or op let me know I don’t mind sending you some. If anyone in here is on tick tock I’d appreciate a follow my handle is farmer J hemp dot com

2 Likes