Watering day of harvest

I am harvesting some small outdoor babies tomorrow. I have not watered in one week or so…
Planning on a re vegetation on my favs.

So any pros or cons of harvest no water or no water once in am them happy harvest late day?
Change of taste? Bud drying time.

I had to move around. Dry is much easier to mone many 12’ And 6 5gallon planters to move.

I’ll reveg with California light works 550. Still new in box. Ready to deploy veg,clones and hotbox outdoors
For winter flowering.

Cheers,
K

4 Likes

Do You have any pics

That’s an interesting one, I would like to hear other opinions. For my situation, I like to water before harvest to attempt to slow the drying process down. I live in an arid environment.

6 Likes

They are hard to pre-trim if you let them dry on the vine. That’s the only thing I’ve noticed.

3 Likes

due to my situation im unable to grow outdoor, however my ladies get watered 2 days before harvest if there in coco. im with @Scissor-Hanz, I wet trim and if you let them get too dry there a bitch to trim.

1 Like

if you have a real low Rh in your drying area maybe water to slow the dry or vice versa … can’t say I’ve ever really paid attention to it myself tho, just fed as needed and pulled when they were ready

2 Likes

You are re-vegging indoors under a light and in soil, yes?

I might start with 24 on 7 off, moderate lighting and feed as though in veg.

Pics please.

1 Like

I have some beautiful pics. Hope it’s fact. Crow no taste good
So I’m an iOS iPad user in how to copy or attach 25 pics… hep a bro with some info…
I know I will red to resize. Just didn’t see how to upload iOS.

And give a decent drink today. Didn’t have opportunity to cut and label
So they should survive sheltered from the cold until winter blast. blows thru.
Ha it just hit.
I’m going inside.

1 Like

Its all in the buttons

*         ^ the Grey Box with the arrow uploads pics

Oh yeah, welcome @Bandito

1 Like

8 Likes

Thats one of the posts that I want to click the like button more than once.

Duh, I hate that type of software. Hit every tool but I’m sort of needing glasses and that tool looked like a head and shoulder…

I’ll post some more in bit. Long day and I’m being to label better for indoor revg. So maybe you can play guess the strain…lol

Any idea how many pics I can upload from my iPad before too many? Jw?

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ok for now… I’m finished playing w file stuff for now.
I have some wonderful edited photos but too large.
I have one more I will try to upload. It is the dark one
early am with spider web on it.