How to Support Overgrow

I was asked about ways to support Overgrow, so I came up with this quick list. Basically there are three options: buying seeds from partnered sellers, supporting us on Patreon or sending us Bitcoin donations.

How to support us?

Currently available options:

• Become our supporter on Patreon (using card or PayPal)
  • Donate cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum, etc.)
  • Buy seeds from our partners

b) Become our supporter on Patreon

We offer our Patreon supporters some recognition and perks.

See our Patreon profile or read more in following topic:

c) Buy Overgrow Merchandise

Visit our shop with stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise: https://overgrowcom.redbubble.com/

d) Donate bitcoins

You can send your donation in bitcoin, just let us know…

e) Buy seeds from our partners

:bulb: Hello, if you are looking for seeds at particular shop, please consider supporting Overgrow by using any of following affiliate links before actually sending order to merchant. We get small commission from the sale.

Checkout #sponsored section for current offers from our sponsors or click links to shop below:

Thanks in advance to all supporters!

If you prefer other shops and you know that they are running affiliate program send us a note and we’ll happily add it to list.

24 Likes

Seedsman has limited time offer discounts “420 Special” up to 50% off 2000+ strains, seed bundles and free worldwide shipping.

4 Likes

No seeds for me for a while.:cry: Very nice of them to make the offer though.:grin:

I’m buying from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com, how do i tell them i’m overgrow?

2 Likes

Just use the link in the first post before you go to cart and add goods :slight_smile: Thx!

4 Likes

Just got me some NY Diesel from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds, thru the link here. Is that all i had to do? I already contributed with OG?

5 Likes

Just joined up on the patreon…

Have you guys looked into accepting crypto currency other than bitcoin? BTC is slow af, expensive, and not anonymous or private by any means so I don’t keep any, but I have monero and some others that I could donate if you accepted them.

CoinPayments.net would let you accept virtually any crypto and cash it out to whatever fiat you want, or not, whenever you want. I’ve used it for accepting donations for my own work for a few years now and its worked great for me.

Just a thought ^^

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your support @HolyAngel!

Thanks for recommendation. I’ll definitely check out CoinPayments, but currently Bitcoin is for us the easiest way and it’s probably most widely used. It would be probably to much hassle to accept multiple alt-coins…

4 Likes

Every one should kick out 5 - 10 bucks a month if they financially stable and able to . Its penny’s for what you receive from here . I havent felt like I had a canna forum home in a long time. Many many years . I have no problem shelling out 10 $ a month to help keep the lights on .
Or get joe massages from midgets in drag what ever they do with the money.

8 Likes

I started donating 4 or 5 months ago. Get so much out of this site…info, seeds, grow support, a sense of belonging to something bigger than myself, etc, etc.
This is the only site I’m loyal to.
Overgrow rules!!!

6 Likes

Is venmo an option @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

I think we all use patron. But I dont want to speak about what Im not 100% sure on.

2 Likes

still one day left in the june auction, that’s a great way to contribute directly to LemonadeJoe.
Zephyr's June 2020 Overgrow Server Fundraiser

1 Like

Patreon, via Paypal is working for me.

Paid for by skipping a few trips to the coffee shop every month.
:baby_bottle:

4 Likes

Have you ever thought about using Cashapp as a platform for donation?

3 Likes

Thanks for your support. Every cent counts.

Currently best ways to support us that offer recurring donation are:

Our local gateway is preferred because it has lower fees. It doesn’t require name or address.

Patreon also can be semi-anonymous. You can sign up there using fictious name / address. It doesn’t check any of this.

Thanks for tips, I’ll look into Cashapp and Venmo. But I’m afraid that in terms of fees, our local gateway is the best.

6 Likes

I kicked in some extra $ for the seed run that was sent out last month. I can also donate seeds to the cause anytime. Grow on OG.

4 Likes

The seed runs are great
But I also like the option of the one time donation
Can’t always do a monthly thing

4 Likes

Paypal works. :grinning:

1 Like