We are now curing. Lets get it!

Seeds from The upper vault. Jumped on Wookie Slayer and Wookie piss… Skunk Devil Genetics :smiling_imp:

Smells so dank

25 Likes

Those sound intriguing! Never heard of that breeder I’ll have to check them out for sure as I’m all about DANK ! very cool

2 Likes

Yeah they have a quite of few strains Im very interested in growing. So far the Wookie line is impressive. I dont want to get flag for advertising but it is what it is. These are my plant and they doing great :muscle:

2 Likes

Soil is Happy frog and using General hydroponics trio nuts. Trying to take them to 10 weeks of flower :blossom: if possible.

1 Like

Dark shots with phone flash!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Congratulations on your first grow!!! :fireworks: :fireworks:
If your excited now, just think how excited you’ll be the first time you get to try it out!!! Over the moon happiness because YOU grew it!!! There is no better bud, then the one you grow! Keep growing and it will just keep getting better and better. Enjoy!

Your absolutely right. I did complete one auto I did with these. Auto was faster than the reg and after 3 weeks or curing It a great feeling smoking your own flower. The auto was Mephisto Creme De La Chem. Few buddies were really like this flower.

5 Likes

Juest entered 8th week of flower! I kinds let soil get really dry and my laddies were wilting.

Did bounce back quickly after watering.

6 Likes

Going into week 9 of flower and week 7 for 1

3 Likes

I also have these 2 in my tent to take care of bugs.

5 Likes

Few more days and chop chop hang to dry!
Uploading: 20240125_214929.gif…

Skunk Devil Genetics :fire:

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 ladies hanging to dry!

4 Likes

This my last lady standing. Should be ready to cut and dry next week!
20240205_220222|375x500

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes