We now sell High Mowing Organic Seeds, Build A Soil, and Flora Flex

Figured I’d let y’all know we are now authorized dealers for Build A Soil, Flora Flex, and High Mowing Organic Seeds. It may take me a minute to get the website up to speed but in the mean time if you’ve been looking to get some of the aforementioned products. Hit me up as I will probably be able to beat most prices for you.

Wooooooooo lol, slowly getting there folks.

22 Likes

What exactly is the flora flex systems? I looked into them but there is not a lot of info or grow logs with them.

1 Like

@Kushking902

www.floraflex.com. If you poke around their site it should give you a better idea.

Now mind you. One can get a decent discount purchasing through them direct, or one can contact me with the list they need, and then get it at a better price through me.

www.buildasoil.com.

This would be the website of their products.

www.highmowingseeds.com

This would be the seeds I sell.

5 Likes

@Enjoi802 I been looking at the different floraflex systems and was curious what kind of prices you can get. It took a while lol I can be pretty indecisive sometimes. Do you mind if I send what I was looking at?

1 Like

High Mowing sells really, really choice seeds. Can’t recommend them enough. :+1:

Their ring-o-fire cayenne is the first hot pepper I grew, and still do!

4 Likes

Congrats brother. I’ve been happy with using BAS. They also have free shipping in Colorado. He’s got a lot of really cool stuff. I get my silica and Big 6 trace elements w/humic. I wanna grab some Insect frass as I haven’t tried it yet.

Sending best vibes on the journey. I think canna/veggie gardening supplies will be a really steady business. peace

3 Likes

Yes. Feel free to send me a email with what you were looking at and I will def see what we can do!

2 Likes

Email sent! :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of success with High Mowing seeds in my garden.

1 Like

Temporary respite per op.