We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

What’s up OG I figured I’d finally start a journal on here since I recently went on Workman’s Comp for work (broken toe) and also to answer any questions anyone might have for me. This year I’ll be crossing my Lavender Frosting with -

*Lavender Jack- Bodhi - Seed
*Cherry Dosidos -cltvtd - clone
*Animal Mints bx1 - Node Labs - clone
*Waiting Game - Caps cut - clone
*Mac1 - Caps cut - clone
*Trainwreck fem - Humbolt Seed Company - Seed
*Alien OG - Dark Heart Nursery- clone
*Tahquitz OG - Dark Heart Nursery- clone
*Banana OG Kush - Bagseed

Most of them are grown in 18 gallon (72-Quart) totes https://www.lowes.com/pd/Style-Selections-18-Gallon-72-Quart-Gray-Tote-with-Standard-Snap-Lid/1000183145
a few in 15 gallon grow bags and the male Lavender Frostings are in 3 gallon pots.

I build my own soil with Premier Peat Moss https://www.lowes.com/pd/Premier-Premier-Peat-Moss-3-cu-ft-Organic-Peat-Moss-Moisture-Control/3138855

And 50/50 mix it with Empire Builder Mission Fertilizer Soil Empire Builder 2 CF (50 per Pallet) - RASA Hydroponics & Organics

And add in my own rice hulls/perlite/vermiculite

And add Down To Earth soil amendments https://downtoearthfertilizer.com/products/
Bio Live, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, fish bone meal, oyster shell, rock dust, humid acid granular, bokashi, banana peels, egg shells, 50/50 karanja & neem, gypsum…

And 3 types of compost - Bu’s biodynamic Bu's Blend Biodynamic Compost - RASA Hydroponics & Organics
Buckaroo worm castings Worm Castings Buckaroo 30lb - RASA Hydroponics & Organics
And a compost I get from a friends strawberry field :fire: :strawberry:

For mixing water/teas I use a 20 gallon trash can Rubbermaid Commercial Products 1779734 Brute Heavy-Duty Round Trash/Garbage Can, 20-Gallon, Black: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific
Every other watering or so I add homemade LABS 50/50 with molasses (to preserve), Microbe Life’s Plus-C & molasses.

35 Likes

Ooo! What’s your banana kush bag seed like :laughing:? The one I kept from the two seeds I found (only one clone survived) smells like fruit loops and marshmallows

2 Likes

It looks nice so far…throwing a lot of 3 bladders! Here’s a pic of it and the buds I got it from :fire:

!

13 Likes

LOVE the alleyway! Looks like they would be a little sun-deprived there, but your pics show otherwise. Gorgeous plants man!

2 Likes

Thanks! Oh yea they would be bigger and less stretchy if I had them out in the open… Most of my veg was out in the open but i wanted to see how they would grow with minimal direct sunlight…and now I have the rest of my yard!! So far they’re flowering slow as hell (just barely week1) but we’ll see how it goes cuz I’m not moving them :laughing:

7 Likes

Just so you’ll know, BEFORE you even start shucking any seeds, I’m gonna preorder AND prepay for TWO Packs of E-A-C-H!!! Heck of a project, Bro, you and that Lavender Frosting are Heaven-sent!! Good luck and much success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:flushed: I’d be all over mac1 … I need that in my mother room

3 Likes

I got you!! I still have some free packs for your next giveaway so just let me know!
Thanks for the support!
I’m expecting them all to probably produce some fire fire :fire:BUT the Cherry Dosidos and FPOG x MAC are just beasting it… I’d be shocked if those crosses didn’t work out the best!
When I made LF I used a male lavender Jack and now I’m using the male LF and crossing it back into lavender Jack so I’m pretty excited and confident that’ll be some :fire:

5 Likes

Yea I was looking all over for the MAC1 cut and I couldn’t find it anywhere so I went with the FPOG x MAC (Waiting Game)

Then a couple months later I came across a bunch of MAC1 cuts. But it didn’t get much veg time so it’s starting to flower at a foot tall so I doubt I’ll have many of those seeds. Limited stock for sure but I got you when they’re ready :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Like the others said put me down for one of each! Sound like a good time! Let me know when and how . Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks bro I’ll definitely hook u up @Art_Vandelay !

I see you’re growing Uk cheese :cheese:
I’d be down to throw you a whole pack of my Lavender Frosting F1s for just a few of those seeds

4 Likes

Just grabbed a few things to work into the top layer of my soil after I give it a good trim in a couple of days! And that Jay_Plantspeaker Quillaja because my girls have been feeling that northern Cali heat this year :fire: and supposedly it helps with pests in soil

-Jay Plantspeaker’s Quillaja Saponaria Extract Powder

-Karanja Cake - Terviva

-Karanja Cake - Ahimsa

-Neem Cake - Ahimsa

-Buildasoil Horticultural Aloe

7 Likes

Hey man, nice thread! I love the pictures. I don’t think I’ve seen that many totes filled with plants before. Very cool.

Looking forward to seeing how things go for you with these crosses. I still have your Lavender Frosting I have to try.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yea I just always liked how they grow in totes but planted in the ground is my favorite way to grow!
Yea man you have to try that Lavender Frosting out…and the Lavender Mimosas

I need to make a new post - saying who ever grows my strain on here in a journal gets their choice at a free pack of any of my new strains.
Plus I always shoot freebies :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Yeah they seem to be doing well for sure. Awesome job. I’m full up right now but planning a fall run. I gotta make room for her.

That’s a good idea though lol, I am planning my fall run I gotta squeeze them in somewhere.

I love how you can just go to a nursery and buy some nice cuts, I wish all states did things this way. I live in a rec state that dropped the ball on homegrows and ruined the medical market and diluted the cannabis market in so many ways. Hope to see it change over time.

2 Likes

Very nice grow @WeTokeChronic!

1 Like

Are the Lavender Frosting and Lavender Mimosa structure and growth rates close enough to run them side by side? Thinking about dropping both for my next cycle.

1 Like

Pretty similar @Joker but the Lavender Mimosa has more stretch. If you topped them they’d be almost identical but once it hits flower the Mimosa should stretch more

1 Like

Supercropped top!! FPOG x MAC = Waiting Game :muscle:

About to give them a good hair cut to open them up for better airflow and then spray for bugs!! :bug: 🪰

8 Likes

Some off the top and a fade! :woozy_face::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

12 Likes