We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

Mikey likey. Im running your Lavender Frosting f1 right now. Three nice looking plants. I would like a bundle like that of crosses. These seem to be keeper quality plants for sure.

1 Like

Lol :joy:

Thanks bro :pray:t2: I can’t wait for you to finish the cure and taste it!!! That’s the best part! I’m drooling now and wishing I had just grown some out for personal smoke this outdoor season

1 Like

I have one confirmed girl so far. But as usual. I screwed up. When topping day came, i skipped her because she was a tad on the slow side. Then forgot about not topping her. So now shes taller and lankier than the other two but the other two are pretty plants. Just dont know gender yet.

2 Likes

Wow cuz! lol That’s a hellvua nice bud you got there! Don’t let it slip and hit you in the head, you might get knocked TF out! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
Way to go!

1 Like

:joy: @JohnnyPotseed i got those Lavender Mac’s for you now! Limited stock and they’re flying like hot cakes so hit me up!

Mac1 x Lavender Frosting👇🏻

12 Likes

Dm incoming cuz!

1 Like

Mine are in soil. I can’t wait. Lol

1 Like

Third party post dated checks accepted?
Or 50 pounds of cdn pennies that are worthless here? Lol

1 Like

Turkey Bag tiiiime!

This is a fully seeded outdoor sungrown Mac1 bud! To me the smell is hard to describe it’s almost like a UK cheese smell with some fruity/diesel :fire: love it!! All the nugs are stuck together like a softball :softball:

12 Likes

That’s some nice looking outdoor bud.

3 Likes

Thanks! Props to the breeder Capulator for creating this beauty! Every time I’ve had the Mac1 it’s been top of the line trichome production :fire: gotta hurry up and run his Mac and Cheese :cheese:

It doesn’t take to pollen the greatest though… I got more premature seed out of it then any other plant and I started it later then then rest so it was only a two footer…so I have limited seeds stock

4 Likes

Limited is better than none cuz lol sometimes that happens… But, it also means you’ll still be able to run her again next year too! That is some seriously tasty looking buds you got there too, congrats!

3 Likes

I’m going to see what he can do indooooo. Lol. I know it will be fking outstanding.

1 Like

Mac1 finishing balled up in turkey bags! I stick all the nugs together because I notice it helps slow the cure and keep the moisture the way I like it! I break them up and let air in for at least 10 minutes everyday! Then ball them back together and store in cold room preferably 55-60 degrees! Heat kills terps! Don’t sleep :sleeping:

The MAC1 blinging like Debo’s chain!!

13 Likes

Those Banana OG :gem: though!! :heart:
Got me high as a giraffes ass :giraffe:

7 Likes

I’m doing a Thanksgiving sale on my packs starting today for the next week straight!

**$10 per pack **

**Free shipping for anything under 6 packs **

$10 for 3 day Priority Shipping :peace_symbol:

Private message me if interested

4 Likes

I see you got a DTV4 over there. We have a couple as well, but my wife broke our damn hydrotube bubbler we used with them lol.

1 Like

Yup Yup! Dabs on the goooo!! I use to bring it with me to work and dab on my lunch lol not as good as a banger but I like it! It’s all I’ve been using lately I don’t plan on replacing my banger until I get my new place set up!

3 Likes

Looks great bro. Happy Holidays. Peace

1 Like

What’s up y’all!!
I was going to start a new journal/grow log on here after I choose all my strains.

So far I’ve found my male Frosted Altoids (Animal Mints bx1 x Lavender Frosting) and I’ll be crossing that with
-Frosted Altoids -to start the next generation

-Modified Grapes -(GMO x Purple Punch) Symbiotic Genetics - breeder cut from Str8organics

-Terpenado (Strawberry Milk x Wookie) from Bodhi

-Sierra CBD - Shark Shock cross- if seeds make it

-Jelly Rancher aka HELLA JELLY (Very Cherry x Notorious THC) from Humboldt Seed Company

-Lavender Mimosas (Lavender Jack x Mimosa)

-Alien VS Lavender (Alien OG x Lavender Frosting)

-Lavender MAC (MAC1 x Lavender Frosting)

-The Game is Thick (Waiting Game x Lavender Frosting)

-Frozen TaHquitos (Tahquitz OG x Lavender Frosting)

8 Likes