We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

That’s awesome man :+1: Banana Bubble gum sounds seriously good ugh… If you ever have any to spare I’ll trade with ya, I’m sure I’ve got something you would like.

Hell yeah I love worms. You seriously gotta make " Worm Smoothys " :worm: worms go NUTS for them and reproduce like crazy = makes you lots of Castings that grow your plants.

2 Likes

I watched that video too ,) Then decided I needed worms in my life ,)

3 Likes

A worm smoothie?? I do the Coots Dehydrated kelp and usually add alfalfa in there too. Is that similar to a worm smoothie?? Or malted barley? FPJ? Worms love a lot of things lol

2 Likes

Worm Smoothys = Raw Vegetable parts that otherwise get tossed into the garbage can, blended with water to make a Smoothy, then placed into the soil for the worms to eat :wink:

4 Likes

BeBeBeBe Benny and the Jets!!

Top dress for this week!

Compost, worm castings, guano, LABS, molasses, bokashi, and B-A-N-A-N-A-S this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S

6 Likes

Popcorn Tech!!! :popcorn:

3 Likes

Lavender Do-Si-Dos!! Looking like a unicorn horn :unicorn: :fire:

9 Likes

Frosted Altoids seeds about to burst!!
(Animal Mints from seed junky x Lavender Frosting) :fire:

)

The Game is Thick just straight beast mode! This and the Trainwreck are probably 10 weekers!
(Waiting Game from Capulator x Lavender Frosting) :muscle:

14 Likes

The Trainwreck showing some color on the seed pods!! :fire: HSC trainwreck is definitely LEGIT!!

13 Likes

Definitely going to have to pop this seed next grow! Stupid fire! I just found it in a pack of Runtz I bought from Str8organics. Taste JUST LIKE some GDP!! So floral and fruity :cherries: :hibiscus: :watermelon:

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Good stuff. I like your plants. I never seen them until now. I like the look. Big girls. That’s what I’m talking about

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp i tend to lean towards medium sized plants 50/50 hybrids! I don’t like them to tall and skinny or to short and stout.

1 Like

Banana and coconut water tech!! :sweat_drops: :banana: :coconut:

15 Likes

You spoil the outside ladies… I swear mine only got rainwater…

Might be because some of those monsters would stand out like a sore thumb here and its still a no no. My “abused” and “neglected” ladies kinda blend in…

And I’ll still pull plenty to be happy, I can only imagine what your monsters will yield :smiley:

3 Likes

Yea I do lol it’s so easy though! Leftover banana peels and sprouted popcorn seeds (or coconut water)!! Compost teas are only for flower and it’s because my soil needs replenishing around that time. Usually you wanna do 50/50 compost/peat moss but I usually use less compost to stay on the safer side and when it needs replenishing (in flower) then i start with the compost and Guano tea.

After harvest mulch the soil really good and water it occasionally maybe add some lettuce & carrots with bokashi -leftover toilet paper roll (worms love it) and water it occasionally. Then by next year it will be even better! Just run a compost tea through it and add a nice top dress with a cover crop!! Straight water until flower!

6 Likes

To bad it’s just a 2-3 footer! MAC1 looking super frosty this morning! :sunny:

11 Likes

Making my own Bokashi next grow!!
:point_down:t2::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Waiting Game by Capulator x Lavender Frosting

Banana OG x Lavender Frosting

14 Likes

You didn’t make any seeds if that by chance did you? Looking frosty as f .

1 Like

:laughing: Yessir this is all an open pollination I did with my Lavender Frosting male outdoors. These are all fully seeded!

12 Likes