Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

What’s everybody tokin on?
From artisans glass to high tech vape mods, what’s your favorite for any occasion.
Ill start off with my humble bits.
The bong is like rubber.
nice grip and built in no spill for bowl and chimney. My fav is the redwood chillum cigar, holds a half a gram, real mellow after break in, picked it up on Amazon.
The vape is generic bought at a cannabis expo, cooks moist herb really nice for testing before chop.
The glass one gets used like a steam roller.
Show us what you’ve got fancy to basic.

13 Likes

Ready for Battle!

19 Likes

Love the volcano dude!
Mason jars. Man when I was a kid, a line of mason jars like that would have me drooling for days!
My how far we’ve come!

4 Likes

13 Likes

What has changed man?

They should elicit the same response today.

6 Likes

This must be brand new out of the box.

Way too clean.

I know just what to do.

Here, try some of this.

6 Likes

I guess I still drool a bit!
It a just so much easier to do these days.

15 Likes

After i quit smoking cigs with vape never had lighters around much. So started using a giant single coil in a rda and just pack it like a hitter.

4 Likes

Picture of this please!

2 Likes

This is technically an rdta it’s ment for dual coils. I’m an rta guy so don’t have any rda’s. It does the job but it’s def not what i’d suggest for bud.
You’d be best off with a single coil rda like this. https://m.fasttech.com/p/6043000
Also you could double over ss mesh wire and use it to spread hash, wax etc on. I know equally as much on vape as i do growing. Any ?s feel free to fire away.

8 Likes

i barely smoke any more, after seeing family dying of lung cancer and emphysema i lost interest. i’ll probably turn majority of my harvest in to edibles or if i can get some PG or terps for dissolving shatter i’ll go that route

3 Likes

I took some tincture, that @Muleskinner made and gave to me, this evening. Flying along just fine from that. Sleep like a baby tonight!

:cloud:

2 Likes

Can I BEE on your side???

3 Likes

horse radish pipe fore sure. for real though i use a 15$ dollar glass pipe

3 Likes

what’s your favorite flower pipe? lets see it!
this thing works wonders & is a breeze to clean
i got it for like $80 on a sale day at a cigarette store
slapped a few stickers on it & here we are

whats your favorite to smoke from?

e

6 Likes

I buy by the case.
My dog always wanting to be in the picture.

9 Likes

Same here different case.
:smiley:

5 Likes

Smok Mag 225w with Pilgrim rebuildable tank, June bug Spade 6% nicotine

6 Likes

I like the element papers but they always ran… I’ll b the first to admit I use a roller most days. Not much in the way of digit dexterity due to an injury in the army.

4 Likes

I have a 225w smoke mod too. It got me to quit smoking, one day I’ll drop the vape but it literally saved my life. I’ve worked down to 6mg nic juice too.

1 Like