Wedding Cake and Mac1 cuts inbound

I’ve always taken my own cuts , I’ve never received them in the mail … That being said , I’m not sure what shape they’ll be in when they arrive , I don’t want to risk losing them . I do know that that the cold weather will be beneficial in keeping them from wilting … I’m torn between using my 5 gallon aero cloner with my tried and true KLN reservoir formula and Clonex or my humidity dome …

11 Likes

Don’t want to risk losing them than use the method your used to no need to roll the dice on something you don’t have a spare of

9 Likes

This thread may help. It has info regarding your topic

5 Likes

Thanks for the link !

1 Like

Considering they will prob be a in a sealed plastic bag you want to keep the humidity really high or they will be prone to wilt , maybe aero cloner with the dome.

4 Likes

Hmmm they were pretty wilted when they arrived … Whaddya think ?

7 Likes

You need a dome on those

6 Likes

They’re in a small greenhouse …

1 Like

My last clones I did a side by side with my DIY bubble cloner and rooter plugs in the dome on top of heat (both). The Rooters were the hands down winner at full roots in 2 weeks on all strains. The cloner took another week or two and some took faster than others. (that’s probably because I only had one airstone for the 9 holes. I think two will fill it enough next time).

Those Rooters really impressed me. It’s the first time I used them. I thought they were overpriced, and actually these were given to me. I would buy them again now. The results were really nice. Fuzzy roots coming out of all sides of the rooter. I was very impressed.

Plus the cloner took constant electricity and the cloner only the heat coming off of the heating unit they both sat on.

Mine were all fresh cuts and so that may make the cloner better for clones in that shape, I don’t know.

Nice present. I haven’t smoked those yet but have a WC cross I’m harvesting now. good luck! peace

2 Likes

2 Likes

So they are in a dome then, lol :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

He @Marcus420, what’s the story on your avatar? I had to look at it closer. I feel like there must be one just from looking at it. Best vibes for the clones!

1 Like

Thx man . The cuts should be ok … My avatar is bike day … It’s the date when LSD was invented and Albert Hoffman took that fateful bike ride :zap::v:

7 Likes

I’ve spent many a day boxed in and drawn out😄

1 Like

So my cloner somehow evaporated most of the water thru the night and almost blew the pump out … It seems like amateur hour but I’ve never received wilted cuts, always taken my own … I’m thinking keeping them in the little tent might not be the best …

2 Likes

Hope the clones take for you!

1 Like

Thanks . They’re a little jacked up but some will take for sure …

2 Likes

Coolio we now have roots … Might have lost all the Wedding Cakes but one . 4 Macs have rooted … The problem I figured out was I didn’t re cut the wedding cakes . I re cut the Macs …

6 Likes

Excellent news :+1::+1::+1: at least one wedding cake hung in there

3 Likes