Wedding Cake F4

Let’s see how these do . These have been on vegetive stage for a few months. I got 7 viable plants. I had them sex tested and ended up with 4 females. Maybe they will stay that way lol.

41 Likes

mmmmmm I dig me some Wedding Cake :metal: tagged

3 Likes

@ColeLennon, you want some FEM W.C.??? PM, if interested!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Are these from Jay Beezy? Best of luck with your grow :+1:t2:

4 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy :eye::+1:t2::point_up_2:!! Wanna take a seat next to me brother :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::v::v:

5 Likes

lol, I’m not one who likes watching a slow-mo train wreck after being in one myself, but I might peek in from time to time.

From your mouth (fingers) to the grow gods’ brains - I’m hoping they do, too!

9 Likes

Lol I watched your grow and man did that suck. I know you put a lot of effort into them for zero return. I know the risk. I have a back up plan if they herm out on me. Thanks for checking in !

9 Likes

Yup they are , Maybe I will get lucky .

5 Likes

Good luck with the grow! I still have some Wedding Cake and P562 stashed away from last September.

2 Likes

Thanks ! I had some fun with the P562 nice looking plant when the stars are aligned.

2 Likes

I saw your P562 IG run posts, you had a nice one. My favorite cut was super chonky but light and fluffy with a cardboard theme to its flavor profile so I didn’t keep it but I still have 3.5 packs of those seeds :sweat_smile: Really nice buzz though.

1 Like

I would agree it didn’t do much in the flavor department.

1 Like

Been watching these like a hawk . I’m running them at half power. We have a heat wave . My combined lights put out around a 1000 watts using led by growers choice 680 and a Photontek 300 . Started to feed them a little heavier, I noticed a duplicate photo but all for are showing female.

• List item
13 Likes

This one is a 5 week old platinum g and it’s growing big.

10 Likes

Wedding cake is dank af. What a guy @misterbee :sunglasses::green_heart:

3 Likes

Where are you with the heatwave bro. It’s been silly hot here in Manchester until today anyway. 20c with a gentle breeze. I’d deal with arctic weather happier :100::rofl:

3 Likes

Nice and healthy !

1 Like

I’m in the Northeast. Hot as hell

3 Likes

Ran out of likes bro. Guessing north east America? There’s a big pond between us in that case lol

4 Likes

Lol sorry about that East Coast USA Boston

I heard you guys are getting hit hard for the location

2 Likes