Wedding Cake or cross there of

Looking for wedding cake s1’s or a nice cross or something vanilla flavoured.

13 Likes

That makes two of us. Wedding Cake is one of my daughter’s favorite strains.

10 Likes

Rumor has it a member may have a cut mumming at the time of post

7 Likes

Never tried it. Is it as good as all the hype? :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Taken from Leafly

What is Wedding Cake?
Wedding Cake, also known as Pink Cookies, is the familial genetic cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. This delectable treat is rich with tangy sweet earth and pepper, taking notes and dimension from its OG and Durban Poison parentage. Enjoy this double dose of dense dankness with care, as certain farms have noted THC content upwards of 25% or greater.

So there’s that.

12 Likes

Two hyped strains crossed? Well by golly that’s got to be great. oh and this is a clone only right? :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

10 Likes

I sure hope so , triple inbred with just a touch of the blood of Christ should make for stellar stock , much love bro , I can’t wait for these lowryder crosses to finish as I know they are killer :v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

I’ve never tried it, despite it being brought over on a regular basis. Keep meaning to, just prefer my homegrown to the stuff from the stores most of the time. My primary interest in it stems from the fact that I want to grow some for someone who enjoys it (my wife), lol.

8 Likes

I have crossed Wedding Cake x Gelato # 33 (now called Ice Cream Cake I believe) to Dosido # 9 and have lots of beanz of 2 phenos. The Ice Cream is currently my favorite vape - really nice balanced strong smoke/vape. There is a problem as the Ice Cream Cake is very sensitive and prone to herm but that smoke… I will never sell them but once again … great strain except for …
My cross is also sensitive as the tester had a light timer failure and his hermed a little but no seeds found. The second run of my WCx Gelato had no problems - I was very careful.
Here is the testers beauty.

These are his comments
“Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido
smokes great! It’s strong citrus/lime smell with a hint of dirt and menthol and some chemicals (paint thinner comes to mind) at the beginning then what lingers is some sweetish lime and dirt/kush taste.”
so another opinion about Wedding Cake and crosses
Samwell - Baked Beanz

33 Likes

That sounds pretty nice so far , how does a fella get a few of them ?

5 Likes

I’ve got Wedding cake for my next run and wedding cake x watermelon zkittlez for the one after.
I can’t wait. Wedding cake on it’s own is a really nice smoke too. I may do the latter first though as the flavour from normal zkittlez is amazing so the watermelon one should be good. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please remember me if you have a few beans extra :blush:

2 Likes

this is a Patti Cake it had some very nice vanilla undertones

14 Likes

Leafly is wrong. It’s Triangle Mints 3 bred by Seedjunky’s Jbeezy. The Jungle Boys selected their keeper cut from a pack and nicknamed it Wedding Cake because of how creamy and rich it was very vanilla floral all the nice stuff!

14 Likes

I’ll have a go at making some seeds so fingers crossed :wink:

3 Likes

So is this different than the cannarado birthday cake? The rado website says birthday cake is gsc x cherry pie…

4 Likes

I also have Meringue it’s Wedding cake and an elite clone of Animal cookies by Dutch Passion.
I can’t wait to grow that one too.

6 Likes

Omg that sounds like yummm , pm me if you like

5 Likes

Sorry mate no homo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Flip flop smack dude

4 Likes