Weed Seed Express

Hey guys, Anyone have experience with

https://weedseedsexpress.com/seeds ?

Would you say their pricing is reasonable?

1 Like

The site seems read only, nothing works not sure if it’s my browser or not?

2 Likes

The provided link works here using chrome.

On the bank, I’ve never used them myself.

I’m usually careful with the banks that sell their own brand. There are professional breeders that don’t have that number of strains available. No one will really know where they source their seed stock. Could be the real deal, could be bulk packaged random.

The pricing appears on par with purchasing packs from the well known breeders. I’d pass, personally, and go with purchasing branded breeder packs either directly or through a re-seller.

10 Likes

Thanks guys! I would love any legit shops that have variety, and information about the strains.

1 Like

ILGM has a buy a 10 get 10 free sale, I couldn’t resist.

4 Likes

Just a follow up.

I ordered 5 seeds mainly my friend wanted (we will share them)

• They send the package 8 hours after order, whoa :slight_smile:
  • Free shipping!
  • 11 days from order -> mailbox.
  • 20% more seeds on all orders (ordered 5, got6)
  • First time I have received seeds from a seedbank, but I must say… insanely creative stealth shipping! Huge releif for a first time shopper like myself.
  • Ultra fast response time, and informative responses.
  • Seeds look healthy and good.

Will see how my friends grow with what we ordered, and I might report back later!

Oh, and they have some cool offers also:

4 Likes

Anyone else? Got gth and AG very distinctive strains. All 2 each germed for me and healthy babies.
Would love to compare

1 Like

I have used WSE four times now and every time excellent customer service, stealth delivery, good sized fresh seeds, and prompt shipment.
They have an extensive range and always doing deals.

2 Likes

But flowered?

I don’t know but it look like 24 people looked. How did it turn out for you

Yep they flowered …good yield and quality too.

1 Like

I’ve only ordered from them once. They were quick and used stealth packaging. I ordered 3 varieties: chocolope, NYC diesel and something like Zkkittlez. I was familiar with the first two, sativa dominant strains but not the indica. Chocolope from DNA was one of my favorite strains. I ran (indoor cuttings) that for 10 years. I had some Soma NYC diesel which was amazing, very up and long lasting. The weed seed express seeds all germinated and grew out well. They were somewhat vigorous but the quality of the high wasn’t there. When you have several varieties and you (or at least I) always choose the best first. I don’t reach for the chocolope very often now and that says a lot to me.

1 Like

I think you are correct about them selling their own brand. The chocolope and the NYC diesel from WSE were healthy and had great germination but the remarkable high quality effects from the original breeders was missing. And the diesel looked like sour diesel not Soma’s improved version. They are both decent but, unfortunately, less powerful than the originals.

I would say their pricing is decent but I believe these are WSE versions of other breeders strains. The NYC diesel is ok but it’s not the same genetics as the original breeder Soma. It doesn’t even look or smell like the Soma plant. And the high doesn’t compare. The same goes for the chocolope. The DNA chocolope was kick ass, the WSE version is also ok but nowhere near as powerful. If I don’t see the name of the original breeder referenced, I must assume it’s not their original genetics.

1 Like