Weed-Tech, WIFI/blueTooth, hardware or software

Feel free to post here, as i’m in the market for some new toys, i just found some awesome things and thought i’d share. i have one of these on order

I DO NOT WORK FOR AMAZON: its just a 1 stop shop and alot of these companies direct websites either don’t show pricing or is hard to navigate, so for ease ill be linking most from there cheers!

3 Likes

I you have multi rooms

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Crosse-Technology-926-25106-Wgb-Wireless-Monitor/dp/B06ZYJ5L5B/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=&creativeASIN=B06ZYJ5L5B

Parrot Flower Power - Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Bluetooth Smart Plant Sensor with Free dedicated App - Blue

i thought these were cool. but im not condoning them for weed.

[ATTACH=full]2383911[/ATTACH]
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOlLKKuo_YAhUM0oMKHfOdDLEQtwIIKTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvwbsNkBbnAY&usg=AOvVaw1q9bvMDw46CV7nMdrUxYlr

Roll over image to zoom in
Parrot
Parrot Pot - Smart, Connected Flower Pot - Black
3.2 out of 5 stars 18 customer reviews
Price: $54.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
Get $20 off instantly:

Black
$54.99

White
$54.99

Brick
$54.99
Perfect Drop: This automatic watering system encourages your plant’s growth, giving it exactly the right amount of water at exactly the right time.
Plant Sitter: Parrot Pot optimizes water consumption, providing up to one month of unattended automatic watering.
Plant Expert: With 4 embedded sensors, Parrot Pot takes accurate, real-time measurements of data that is vital to your plant’s health (sunlight, fertilizer level, temperature and soil moisture).
FreeFlight Jumping app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet through Wi-Fi and is free

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Humidity-Moisture-Temperature-Monitor/dp/B071J5QY86/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=&creativeASIN=B071J5QY86

what is this? i don’t understand from the picture

which one bud? i assume its the one without description, so i added one. ty!

lets not forget rosin presses. all the way from a couple hundred to THOUSANDS of
Rosin refers to an extraction process that utilizes a combination of heat and pressure to nearly instantaneously squeeze resinous sap from your initial starting material. The term “rosin” originated as a method of making a product used to lubricate violin bows. With cannabis, this method is incredibly versatile in that it can either be used with flowers or to clean up hash and kief into a full-melt hash oil. The result is a translucent, sappy, and sometimes shatter-like product. If executed correctly, rosin can rival the flavor, potency, and yield of other solvent-based extraction products.

1 Like

Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor

70 Review(s)

AcuRite’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor has a built-in thermometer and hygrometer to measure indoor or outdoor environmental conditions with precision and accuracy. The sensor features a compact size, weather-resistant design and integrated mounting options.

The sensor can wirelessly send its readings to compatible AcuRite thermometers, multi-sensor stations and weather stations, or it can be paired with the AcuRite smartHUB, allowing you to monitor your sensor information from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, computer or tablet.

As an alternative to the Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor 592TX / 06002RM, the Room Sensor (sold separately) features an onboard digital display and can be used to replace sensor model 592TX / 06002RM for indoor applications.

1 Like

The Trim Daddy makes trimming a breeze. It costs cultivators an average of $200 for each pound of cannabis that they hand trim. The Trim Daddy utilizes a patent pending motor that powers a 5 blade cutting system. Customer reports suggest that the Trim Daddy can plow through a pound of green in just 1.5 hours – five times faster than your average scissors.

Do you know how long it would take a decrepit thirty-year-old to trim a pound of weed? You know, I could really use one of these.

1 Like

The Luminary Beacon potency analyzer is perfect for on the go testing of your marijuana. This desktop device almost instantly gives you data on the cannabinoid content of your buds. It uses light to perform its analysis, not heat or burning, so your samples are not destroyed. If you are going to get me the Leaf system, you probably want me to know how well I am doing at “growing” weed – this’ll do the trick!

I found their brochure. But I can’t speak for accuracy

please god do not believe in these pre-made grow cubes of any brand. we can show you how-to for way less.

1 Like

ONSET HOBO MX BLUETOOTH TEMP/RH LOGGER - MX1101

Onset HOBO MX Bluetooth Temp/RH Logger - MX1101
Onset HOBO MX Bluetooth Temp/RH Logger - MX1101

Alternative Views:

Sale Price $135.00

Found a lower price somewhere else? Call (800) 895-4916 and we’ll beat it!

Availability: Ships same day if ordered by 2PM PST. (M-F) *Some Restrictions. Call/Chat to check. (800) 895-4916

1 Like

how accurate is that potency measurement?? i know the myDX thing was terrible for accuracy. lots of videos of people comparing their results to actual lab results and its way off like saying high CBD on a no CBD strain and vice versa. be interested to see some comparisons of that machine vs lab test results.

bw. if you click on the persons name that is being replied to it will show the actual post which is being replied to. thanks for adding the description. i wonder how reliable that auto watering thing would be

1 Like

what I need is a photo cell sensor that logs light hours to a graph. that will show on a smartphone how many hours the lights were on and if there was or is any light during the dark period.

monitors and logs humidity, temperature, light, acceleration. bluetooth connected. not sure if it graphs or anything though it prob does.

it looks like arduino controllers are able to do what you’re asking. @Jellypowered i believe knows about programming those types of controllers and stuff. he might be able to help you accomplish it on the cheap

http://www.onsetcomp.com/products/data-loggers/light-intensity

2 Likes

very nice!!! Another problem with having a photocell cut on/off on my digital CO2 monitor is that if somehow a ballast comes on at night, the co2 will start to burn also. :sweat:

1 Like

I use blutooth thermometers to record temperature of rez and room temperature. You can see on a temperature graph when the lights are on and off.
The sever based thermometer will lose connection and have to be reset. I never used the expensive gear. I just made what I had avalible work.

Either way you can set temp alerts to spot trouble. I built it to notify me when my aero system failed.

1 Like

The internet of things inside a tin foil forest.

Some day, our toilets will be live streaming, without our choice. LOL

:toilet: :computer: :tv: Hahahahaha

The Russians, of course, will be hacking our toilets too!

99%

3 Likes

When I scale up, I really want that multi sensor setup. That appeals to the inner nerd hardcore.

@Mr.Sparkle knows far more about the arduino stuff, I am proficient in google and can figure it out, but unless someone on the web has already done it, i’m not proficient enough to be able to give advice like that yet lol.

2 Likes