Weedseedsexpress legit?

Looking at https://weedseedsexpress.com/godfather-og-feminized-seeds only place online I’ve been able to find godfather og seeds. Anyone have experience with them. My current run should finish mid December and I want to go directly into a new grow once they’re harvested and hanging.

1 Like

Sorry never heard of them

Well now I know that they fucking suck. Trash ass immature seeds that die soon after sprouting.

2 Likes

My rule of thumb is that I don’t buy seeds from places that don’t specify breeders that I can lookup and see their work. There’s a ton of these websites up with nice looking stores and usually feminized and auto seeds. My guess is that they’re all just different fronts for the same thing… like zappos did for the online shoe business a while back. Make a bunch of fake vendors that are all really zappos to drown out any competition.

I think they’re also just reselling bulk seeds that may or may not even be the strains they claim. I certainly wouldn’t count on them to care about genetics at all.

6 Likes

Arguing with these motherfuckers about a refund is like pulling teeth. No, I don’t want a replacement for these trash ass seeds. I dont want a 50% refund either, just give me my fucking money back damn.

4 Likes

!!am I the only one thatread Weed seed sexpress?

4 Likes

To top all that shit off most of my plants are dying because I’m to sick to take care of them. I’ve got one g13 out of 8 thats still healthy. Fuck this covid shit. This was supposed to be the year I escape poverty, still might be, but not the way I had hoped :expressionless: I really need to get to the hospital, but even if I catch an ambulance there I sure as shit can’t make the 5 mile walk back home.

I’m sure this is an old post but I was really just responding to your choice of Eugene Debs. I’m also an organized labor supporter. Do many here know who Eugene was and what kind of ‘hero’ he was for the American worker?
Also I noticed your interest in WeedSeedExpress. I was hospitalized in early spring of 2020 for several weeks and my cuttings were overwatered and pretty much destroyed by my helper. I responded to WSE after reading reviews about shipping and stealth packaging. At that time, no one knew about quality. Now you can find people who say the quality of the seeds are great. I don’t think so. The three I bought from them were all very disappointing. They all germinated, they grew fast and vigorous but the quality of the high wasn’t there. To me, that’s most important. They were nothing like the original strains from Soma, DNA and I forget. I sorted through old jars of Liberty Haze or Peyote Cookies from Barney’s Farm looking for small flowers I missed rather than smoke the disappointing chocolope or NYC diesel knock offs. I did like the Liberty Haze from Barney’s.
Mandala seeds (I’ve wanted them for years) now ships to the US. And they also sell others breeder like ACE, Dutch Passion, Serious, Green Mountain Seeds and quite a few others. I trust them and their seeds have turned out to be amazing with vigor I haven’t seen since the 80’s due to the special landrace genetics. Breeding was simple in the 80’s. There were few hybrids and most everything available was from landrace strains. I’m sure many folks threw away amazing plants that were very powerful because they were not big yielders. I know I regretted not taking clones from everything so I could wait till harvest to make that decision. But there’s only so much room and you sometimes have to make decisions based on finances. I wasn’t sure how to post my own subject only know how to respond to things already posted.

1 Like

I went through he same thing with ilgm… kinda like the McDonald’s of the seed world… have no problem replacing their shitty immature non germinating seeds… if they have a 100 percent guarantee they are full of shit… no one can 100 percent guarantee anything… Greenpoint is an excellent company so far as I can tell… robust seeds germinate quick… etc… but selection is limited. Like others said above… find a site that has the breeders listed etc…stay away from companies that have no problem replacing their trash with more trash… they have no issue wasting months of your time… just realized this post is old as hell :flushed::neutral_face::confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hear copycat has some excellent and legit gear too :poop: :toilet:
Might as well throw Mass Medicals name into the fray too.

1 Like

R u implying that greenpoint is bad?

I haven’t had issue w greenpoint… would be cool if you didn’t have to have old style mail orders for glg or jbc… makes it difficult for zero reason???

Weedseedsexpress is legit and their GodfatherOG seeds grew out great, although I must say their seed quality has improved in the last year.

1 Like

Issues with genetics aside, their attitude towards their customers, and knowing their credit card system was hacked and didn’t do anything about it tells me to stay away.

4 Likes

I felt your pain about a month ago and hard to find energy to keep up with the projects hope all is well and wish ya the best health

Who do u suggest man?

1 Like

From the reviews I’ve heard, I’d go with soak n beans, seeds here now, Neptune seeds, and many others, some of the breeders are here on OG. Just check out the “seed banks, who can we trust” thread. Otherwise, if you get in touch with a trust worthy Canadian to place and forward the order for you, Jordan of the isles is another favorite around here.

4 Likes

Quality genetics I can assure you…

4 Likes

Here’s my question. Is it legitimate for breeding companies to mass produce seeds with similar genetics to established strains from other breeders but not in any way similar in effects, but still call it that? In other words, I bought chocolope and NYC diesel from WSE. Even though the shipping was fine, I had 100% germination and they all grew out vigorously, they were not anything like the originals. In other words, they’re selling seeds they call chocolope and NYC diesel but they are not. I have jars of these mediocre knock offs that are nothing, I mean nothing like the originals in terms of effects. I cringe at the idea of copywriting plant varieties even though I know it happens a lot, like Proven Winners. Can perhaps breeders just protect the name? So chocolope can only be used to describe a strain from DNA and NYC diesel can only refer to a strain from Soma? Are I wrong here. I want the originals, not knock offs.

2 Likes

did you just name drop @DougDawson without actually doing it?

2 Likes