week8 day 56

hey guys im chop im new to this but im on day 56 of flower i already started my flush and i just wanted some pointers on what to expect. the buds are frosty i have been icing the root zone i have no pest problems and my ppm is 153 my ph is 6.34

2 Likes

Hi @kisha_son232 , welcome to OG. If you go to the ā€œintroduce yourselfā€ thread you will get a bigger welcome friend! For your plants, you could be approaching harvest window; have you looked at the trichomes? They will give best indicator of when your crop is ready. Would be great If you put up a couple photos. :smiley::v:

6 Likes

Sounds like you know what you are doing

2 Likes

You say 56 days which is 8 weeks. Are you just assuming they are ready in 8 weeks, per breeder packaging? Maybe post a pic and we can help you gauge ripeness. Sometimes it takes longer.

All the best.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

What is your grow light? LED, fluorescent, watts? And what is your pet? Looks like cat hair. :slightly_smiling_face: what strain is your plant?

1000watt led full spectrum

1 Like

Could you please post a pic of the full plant. Your trichomes look clear from pictures, need to see it the water leaves at the bottom are being consumed by the plant moving toward a natural finish.
Itā€™s 5am here I gotta go, Iā€™m sure there will be another OG along to help. Have a great weekend your buds look good so far.

i will take some tomorrow morning rn they are resting

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [week8 day 56]

(week8 day 56 - #4 by Foreigner):

5 Likes

Gonna put this with your previous topic of the same nameā€¦ Try to keep the same grow logs in the same thread instead of making a new thread for every updatešŸ˜

3 Likes

Girl is foxtailing I believe

2 Likes

I think she needs a bit more time

2 Likes

I agree with @foreigner and @Boozer , without knowing the strain and how long it supposed to take versus 1000 W LED and growing hydroponic and you have already started the clearing processā€¦ Iā€™ll give you the same advise that everyone gives and gets, no matter when you chop it down youā€™ll wish you would have let it go another two weeks.

Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

1 Like

right respectfully lol thanks bro

1 Like

i thought so to thanks for pointing that out

2 Likes

about 2 more weeks im thinking

3 Likes

my first harvest i feel like i did great i had no help with this at all.

1 Like

Many breeders tell you the time ā€œfrom flowerā€ which is not the same as ā€œtime from which you switched to a 12/12 light scheduleā€.

Many plants take 10 days to 2 weeks from flip to first pre flower appearing.

1 Like