Weird little male plant

So I have a plant all of like 3 inches tall about 3 weeks old or so and it almost immediately started popping nanners and with them a little pollen, at least it showed male now perhaps it can grow some leaves and get bigger lol

6 Likes

That probably wouldn’t be a Male I’d want to pollinate a female with personally mate. Any pictures of him?

4 Likes

Forget Auto flowers,
you’ve found Instant Flowers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Definitely would like to see some pictures if you can.

How old is the plant?

:v:

5 Likes

It’s 3 weeks old

1 Like

13 Likes

Wow, what strain is that?

Acapulco Gold

2 Likes

Maybe that pollen is gold if you’re looking for faster flowering and not so tall sativas frech|nullxnull , thanks for sharing. … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Looks like worm food to me

2 Likes

That’s hysterical! “I may be small, but I’m mighty damnit!”

Gotta give him credit just for the vibe.

4 Likes

autoflower sativa gold, hell yeah.

2 Likes

It may not be big but I bet its filled a few pots.
It’s may not be big but it filled a pram kind of thing.

1 Like

So I have another 2 inch 3 or 4 week old plant that decided to show sex this one a female spotted lime auto so I shook some of the Acapulco Gold pollen on top and it looks like it took

2 Likes

I dusted another plant that is also 2 inches taroll and showing female for some reason and it looks like my boy is potent as it looks like seeds growing there too.

7 Likes

At about a month or so now still under 3 inches but both showing developing seeds

5 Likes

And you have or don’t have them on a 12/12 light cycle?

@MotaMan just curious- did you ever get your brush? Not that you’ll be needing it for those buds :joy::v:

1 Like

yes I did thank you!

1 Like

no it was 24/7 and then about 18/6 outdoors

2 Likes

Interesting! How many seeds do you think you will get? And do you plan to pop them?