Weird "resin"?

Hola Friends, I was in trim jail while I Discovered this,It looks Yellow,like resin,what would you do?
This Stick was slow drying hanged

It Is squishy and tastes very sweet

5 Likes

It’s just “Sap”,nothing to worry about it

6 Likes

It’s the plant shitting brix.

9 Likes

It’s called guttation. Usually it happens at night/lights off, when the root zone is moist but the plant is not transpiring because the stomata are closed. The positive pressure at the root zone pushes a little bit of sap out of the plant’s xylem.

7 Likes

I Ve tried tasting It and It doesn’t taste like water dripping from cut branches,It Is like honey,very sweet and very squishy
Also,It Is Yellow like honey

3 Likes

Sometimes plant sap has more sugars than other times. When it condenses down because you dry the buds and stems, it turns into a jelly gooey sweet substance, because of the complex sugars in the mix.

Plant sugars are measured on the Brix scale, it’s a degree scale that indicates how much sugar weight is in a given volume of liquid.

And it’s indeed called guttation.

It’s taste is proof of that, not otherwise. Though it can also serve as proof that there were more plant sugars that could have been used up by the plant, as excess sugars increase harshness on the throat. Not saying your smoke won’t be good, there’s more to it than sugar.

3 Likes