Welcome To Phoenix Cannabis Seeds Official Site! 20 Seeds Giveaway!

Hey there, Team Vaulters of Overgrow!

Whilst we are working on The Vault main site to bring you better credit card options which we hope to put live very soon, we invite you to check out our sister site Phoenix Cannabis Seeds! As a trusted and reputable seed bank, The Vault has been serving the cannabis community for years, and now we’re expanding our offerings with Phoenix Cannabis Seeds. Our commitment to quality and exceptional customer service remains the same, ensuring that you receive the finest cannabis genetics. Join us on this exciting journey and explore the world of cannabis with The Vault and Phoenix Cannabis Seeds.

:boom: Special Giveaway! :gift: Celebrating our “soft” launch with an exciting giveaway! Win a pack of 20 free Phoenix Cannabis Seeds of your choice! Follow the steps below to enter:

:one:Comment why you’re excited about our launch and the strain you’d like to try.

:credit_card: Pay with ease! We now accept card payments in the UK, USA, Canada, and most of the EU. Enjoy a seamless shopping experience. Alternative payment methods also available!

:herb: Discover our diverse collection of cannabis seeds. From classic strains to the latest genetics, we have something for everyone. Feminised and autoflowering options available.

:sparkles: We go the extra mile to deliver the highest standards. Our seeds are sourced from reputable breeders and undergo rigorous testing for genetic stability and germination rates. Rest assured, you’re getting the best!

:white_check_mark: Your privacy matters. We ensure discreet packaging and guaranteed delivery to protect your order. Relax, your seeds will arrive safely and securely.

https://www.phoenix-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/cannabis-seeds-news/welcome-phoenix-cannabis-seeds-official-site

Hurry, the giveaway won’t last long! You have until the 27th of June 2023. Grow your collection with premium Phoenix seeds. Good luck!

#TeamVault

34 Likes

Im excited because holy hell, did you see that Big Yield autofem pic??! That’s nuts. Those buds are looking bigger than my head!! I’d love to test that strain out.

Saw some other notable strains (WW, NL, that red red red “Good Shit”) but the Big Yield had my eyes fall out. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Im excited for the CBD Auto Fems, look at those buds!!! Not only do they look amazing, I bet they are really helpful. It all looks good but that is one that gets my attention.

3 Likes

I like the Super Kush Fems and the fact you accept credit cards!

4 Likes

That “Big Yield” Autoflower is an understatement plus that feminized blueberry has some gorgeous coloring. Id be overjoyed to try out any of these strains that’s for sure.

4 Likes

I am all in! I would love to test run your products, just contact me anytime. :partying_face: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yea ! for some time (many years) have seen Phoenix Seeds - specificly the “blueberry” - didn’t want to order , but now since the “soft opening” will consider giving the blueberry a run --Thanks

6 Likes

Thanks for this @The_Vault_Team !!!

I’m excited about all your options after checking out your website… however i am freaking out about your BIG YIELD AUTO FEMINIZED because JUST LOOK AT THIS!!!

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

@CanuckistanPete , @Foreigner , @Yetigrows , @DougDawson , @Heliosphear , @420noob

Someone else take care of the :postal_horn: :hugs:

15 Likes

That picture and the blueberry picture says it all --need to give them a grow

4 Likes

Love the new credit card option. The big yield auto fem looks amazing.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78
tenor (3)

19 Likes

That’s one fancy looking yielder. I’m in.

3 Likes

Whoaaaaa. That Big Yield tho.

4 Likes

@The_Vault_Team sounds like word is spreading fast about the Big Yield! You know what we all want!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Team Vault from way way back Im in
Stiggy11

3 Likes

I’m loving this giveaway and I appreciate that Phoenix knows the best advertising is done by making a big generous splash in the community. I am excited about the Big Yield just like @Pigeonman and the gang, but just look at this picturesque head nug!:

Outdoor-Auto-Feminised-Seeds

Thanks for the chances to win!

10 Likes

Another fantastic op by the vault
Is George still at the Helm?

2 Likes

Im in! Im excited about those blueberry fems, they look delicious

2 Likes

Some great looking bud shots. Welcome to the site.

3 Likes

Good wishes on your new endeavors

Paps

2 Likes

we are stoked to have the cards back for USA and Canada for the Phoenix site :slight_smile:

5 Likes