Welcome to the High Garden

Well I completely failed these guys. I give up with auto flowers. I took too long to transplant and they started throwing pollen sacs after the first node.

Second time I totally fucked up on autos haha.

2 Likes

Been a while. Got the flower tray pretty full right now.

Six Tranquil Elephantizer from the co-op on the left half, 13 Platinum Girl Scout Cookies in back right with blue label, 3 Doogie Howser in front of them with pink label, and 2 Green Wizard at the forefront with (obviously) green labels.

Currently cycle 1 (the right half) is sitting confortably at 35 days from flip. Not the best looking plants but happy none the less. I’m loving this SOG though. The cookies perfectly fits.

Over in the veg side.

Exciting things are happening.

9 seeds have been sown of [Remedy CBD x Red Cherry Berry] from @cannabissequoia.

And 10 seeds of [Cali-O x Durban Poison] from @Cobra50.

7 of the RCBD x RCB have already sprouted. These will hopefully replace my Green Wizard cultivar as a medical strain.

I will most likely make crosses of these with the GW as well as selfing a couple GW clone for more seeds. My goal is to mostly move away from cloning as to allow more seeds being sown and more biodiversity.

The 6 inch nursery pots are a few vegetables I’m trying out. I have the resources so I might as well grow other things haha.

You can see poor old number 5 slouching in the corner. I just don’t have the heart to kill the poor thing.

Zella 1-3 are kinda on the back burner for now while I flower the TE, but clones have been taken of each for the next flower cycle coming up.

They’ll get close to 45 days of veg time.

30 clones of practically everything have been taken for the next cycle. Plus one of each TE in the smaller dome up top.

6 Likes

@ReikoX

I may purchase one of your breeders packs in the future. Still want to try them but fuck I have too much going right now haha. Feel bad that I didn’t even get any picture of them.

3 Likes

No worries bro. I’ll be releasing a whole new breeders pack next year. Keep an eye on my autos thread. :eyes:

3 Likes

Damn, welcome in the club of those than are pushing me to wake up my tents from lethargy ^^

3 Likes

Haha, it’s getting there. I’m starting to impress myself actually. Every harvest gets larger and quality gets better. I added a good bit more vermiculite to the soil to help with drainage/airation. Should allow me some bigger plants thirstier plants.

3 Likes

Well most of the TE turned out male and were separated to the closet under 260 watts of blurples, while the single female remains.

Left me with a good bit of space in flower now so I figure I can flip the Zella and start inbreeding as well as making some crosses with my PGSC, GW, DH, and TE.

Clones have me relocated to the mother tent.

Also 8 out of 9 Remedy Cbd x RCB have sprouted. Waiting on the last one.

Lots of things are happening in the High Garden. I can’t even call this a hobby anymore. It’s a lifestyle. :blush::v:

would just move my bed up there and live among the trees, but the misses probably wouldn’t like it.

7 Likes

Thats what DBHP did to me so I feel your pain though like you pointed out…more opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m still super excited about the pollen donors.
I just wish I had buds to show you guys, but I guess we’ll see when people pop some F2s.

1 Like

Seedling have been transplanted into 6inch pots

This is the youngest I’ve ever transplanted but they seems to be doing good.

8 on the left are Cali-O x Durban
6 on the right are Remedy CBD X Red Cherry Berry

4 Likes

Good news everybody! Zella number 1 is male while 2 and three are female! So looks like the lemon pledge pheno (1) will be flowered and crossed with my all my cuts. I’ll also make two parallel lines of 1x2 & 1x3. I would really like to get more of the fuel terps from number 3.

I’ll post more pics when I get a chance. :v:

Zella 2&3 are doing great. Number two is creeping awfully close to the hps but isn’t burning. Luckily I have another foot or so of space to lift the light. Very excited to taste these buds.

Number one chilling in the corner of the TE sausage fest. Stacking nicely. I’ll give him a couple more weeks.

3 Likes

Collected pollen from Zella 1

And moved things about. Put together a shelf to hold all the leds as well as allow more space for sprouts and clones. Cloning game is way off as of late. Going to invest in an aerocloner soon to pick up on that. Going to have to push back my next cycle to catch up on veg time.

5 Likes

What’s your method of separating the pods from pollen?

1 Like

I use a mesh collender to strain out most and then tweezers for whatever falls through.

1 Like

Try a bit through a grinder that has a kief catcher .

Haha My grinder is old school. Just wood and metal pegs.

5 Likes

Reminds me of my first grinder.

3 Likes

Classic, was wondering if that could be an exhibit in a museum somewhere! LOL just having fun with ya @Fewding I’ll bet it has a nice seasoning to it !

1 Like

Were you snorting pollen?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes