Welcome to the Jungle

Yep, been running seeds last few months, need a few bud runs. GG4 should stretch to around 4-5 with a nice champagne glass shape and a flat top. EC is a pure shrub. It was a mother for 12 - 6” clones and grows like the stinkiest Hedge you ever seen.

3 Likes

Absolutely Beautiful Plants :slight_smile: they will explode move up to 3 gallons

love the shape of them

all the best and stay well

Dequilo

3 Likes

Queen Kong and Mayor McCheese are doing well, loving life on the high shelf soaking up the light at around 18” with no tip burn, just switched to bloom nutes so I will watch them. They have been light trained with led through Veg. In flower I have them under a 1250 watt HPS and it seems to be controlling the wild stretching of both plants. I’m loving getting back into some max yield bud runs with a little training. I’ll be loaded up on Brutal Paw, Durban Thai High Flier II and mix of platinum pineapple and purple Thai. While running seeds over the year I have been doing natural grows with no more than one topping for stretchers. Before breeding I want to see at least a few variations in each strain show the natural structure. It makes life easy and a great calix to leaf ratio when done. Thing is I get 1-2 nice main kolas and a bunch of seeded mids and lowers. I am not a bud snob and have no problem smoking a little chucked weed. That said now it’s time to start filling the TOP SHELF back up for the season. Up and coming are a skunk run hopefully with a very special surprise. A mixed fruit run …mmmmmm and of course working the Brutal Paw back to Monkey Paw. This project will be ongoing and I’m sure a ton of hybrids F1 will come out of the line along the way. The Columbian Gold is about 4” tall in a K-cup ready for up pot. I’m hoping someone will get a male Acapulco Gold for pollen . If not I have 4 seeds left of the 100+ day Landrace…
:metal::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Great gifts today, Latest addition to my cut only collection, MAC and 8 hortilux 1000w bulbs. Here’s the Mom to my cuts three weeks in flower.

15 Likes

A little more training on the Queen Kong, forcing all the bud sights to the perimeter to hollow out the middle for air flow and allow any shorter laterals a last chance to make the grade and get into the apical race from the center. This is why I bulk the stems up, I will push them down flat top daily with a little pinch so they get memory. Once the mids fill the hole I created by pruning from the middle out. Goal is for a martini glass shape at this point. As soon as we get all the viable top sights up to the canopy level the bottom 1/3 will get pruned back and any weak branches, hidden tops removed. At that point with some stretch we will girdle the plant and shoot for a champagne glass shape at around 4-5’.

This pic is at the fork of the first topping, for reference it is as thick as the base stalk. Growing weight requires stems to hold it.

8 Likes

I will be working the Elite cuts into my breeding plans to apply bulk and potency where needed. I’m thinking Gorilla Bubble, Gorilla Paw and MAC&Cheese for starters.

5 Likes

Lol it’s a no brainer!

3 Likes

The Cheese is the real deal stink through the baggie, can’t go wrong throwing anything at that…

4 Likes

Well then, keeping both in mind if your up for a swap :laughing:.

4 Likes

Here’s a little update :

Gonna have some fun this week between jobs setting up the CanTraption for its maiden run. I have four wild Exodus clones that are throw always normally but should veg out and fill the screen in no time.

What we have here is a vertical circular SCROG designed for full run to flower, bud sights will be affixed to each square with Orchid clips if possible before kicking to 12/12.

12 Likes

The cheese plants are up potted to 2.5 gallon and the can is marked for cuts, going with two plants I will veg to around 24” from top of pots I chopped them back after they adjusted to up pot watering. I will cut a flap leaving the top line intact and fold it up so when I slide my pots half out from the inside the flaps cover the pot on the outside. Then I can flip it up to water from the outside in flower. Total canopy comes out to size a 3x4 tent. I am gonna veg in my room to bush them more evenly and save my back having to clip branches twice a week, rather do it all at once when I put them in this run. Next I will start seed to smoke in the can.

10 Likes

@TheBubbleKing was kind enough to gift me 7 seeds of RKS he purchased from OG lollipop collective to run with my Skunk Search when I receive the SK1 Humbolt cut. Pulled out all all the gear I have that’s supposed to throw skunk Phenos.

Here’s my list:

17 Likes

Yeppers bring it
Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Update: the Queen Kong GG4 is all trained and pruned, pulled her

back from light around 30” to let her start stretching her legs. I count 24 tops racing to the lights. At 3 weeks I’m getting nice trichrome coverage on the sugar leafs. Training has the last 5-6 nodes on each top allready closing up and with light training I’m thinking over the next 7 weeks she should go around 5-6 feet hopefully w/ 20 or so nice big clumpy Kolas.

Mayor McCheese is running alongside her and keeping pace, I don’t think this bush will stretch much but just become a nice bouquet of pine cone buds around 3-4’

13 Likes

Update:

Ok guys cleaned up my breeding tray to take stock last night. It seems I have went a bit overboard since starting breeding about 8 months ago. To date I count 40 strains or seed run reproductions. 5 F2 strains, and have yet to go through the seed collection of plants I have not run (Guessing a few hundred strains at least). I would join Strainaholics anonymous but they are the guys I get most of my stock from after they have grown 3-4 out of a pack…:joy::rofl::joy::joy::relaxed::rofl::joy:.

I am thinking of offering theses up in 20 packs for shipping cost of $ 5.00 as my regular monthly trades and freebies have been 20-40 envelopes going out a month. At that amount I have to take them to several post offices. I hate even asking this but I’d rather get them out there for trading and searching as they are true F1, unless marked.

Here’s the list of my poly hybrids:

This years main project will be the BX of Brutal Paw Back towards the Sativa side and add bulk and trichs. To strat that I have a nice Sativa leaning Columbian Gold. I also have a pure Acapulco Gold pollen for phase two.

8 Likes

You have some nice handwriting!!! Don’t see that very often anymore.

2 Likes

Graphic arts and Drafting when it was done on a tilted board and paper…havnt written cursive in 45 years…:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Is the brutal paw more indica leaning?

2 Likes

Brutal Paw is original Michigan Monkey Paw x ( Katsu Kush x Tom Hill Deep Chunk) two Phenos one black and tight to the stalk single kola , short and squat, green pheno has some stretch with 60 degree latteral branching like a bouquet of flowers it topped and trained. Stalks are hollow like Sativa, more mellow 50/50 buzz, Monkey Paw from the late 70’s was a bit more trippy but taste and smell are there nice 15-20% I’d say on potency.

6 Likes

If your selling I will buy. Always down to run some Midwest stuff!!

1 Like