Welcome To the Swamp

Hey guys just wanted to start a grow thread. I’ll do my best to keep it updated and interesting.

Will be posting details soon!

12 Likes

Well let’s turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose! I’ll pull up a chair.

4 Likes

What’s up swampthing!
Nice to see some familiar folks

3 Likes

Alright partner let’s see what you can do, we are here to provide support if you need it, we are also here to learn if you don’t.

5 Likes

What about ribbing and snarky comments? Those can be fun.

6 Likes

First I’ll just start out with a grow room design and layout.
3 1000w dimmable HPS run with cool tubes ducting sir from outside the room through the room to outside the building and a carbon filter pulling air outside the building as well making for a little negative pressure in the room. 3 (or 4) cyclone oscillating wall fans and an 8 bulb 4ft T5 fluorescent on the side as supplemental lighting and will also put shorter more dense plants under them.

Also have 2 4x4’ tents (only one in use atm w a 8bulb 4’ T5 and a vortex fan on the outside using ducting to pull air from the tent).

Temps in tent are around 80-83 and 76 in big grow room. The big room is about 20’wide,x15’deepx8’tall I think.

Grow medium is my soil mix. A lot of stuff in there.
500 worms, Coco, peat, rice hulls, mushroom compost, perlite, worm castings, Dolomite garden lime, azomite, oatmeal, Indonesian seabird guano, Jamaican bat guano, fish meal, fish bone meal, mycos, rock phosphate, crab meal, kelp, langdebenite, bone meal, blood meal, kelp extract, humics and fulvics, molasses, yucca, alfalfa, neem meal, bokashi compost. I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things…

I top the pots once they’re in their final homes of 10/15gal pots with a mix of clover seeds and the bokashi stuff. First time using it, but I’ve read good things.

Current strains from seed are:
Bodhi:
Sakura (Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie)
Lemon Lotus (Ohio Lemon G x snow Lotus)
Silver Lotus (Super Silver Haze x Snow Lotus)
Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 F3 genius pheno

Oregon ibl from breedbay friend:
Jaegermeister
Grand Daddy Purple x Purple Afghan

Tropical Seeds:
Durban Punch

Clone:
Banana Kush
Fainting Goat (Golden Goat x Durban Poison)
NYCD
Cherry Lime Haze
NorCal Fire OG originally from Cabin Fever Seeds
Indiana Bubblegum
Pakistani Chitral Kush (aka PAC-10)
Moonshine Haze

7 Likes

Am i allowed in the swamp, i know i wanna come and play!?

2 Likes

Wear some boots! In no time we’ll be up to our chest in sticky dank swamp buds!

4 Likes

In Costa Rica we have a saying that says: May God make you a prophet, and not a liar…

En CR tenemos un dicho que dice: Que Dios te haga profeta y no mentiroso…

2 Likes

Haha well I certainly hope it works out that way. Give me the integrity to grow some phophetic buds!

1 Like

For i now pronounce you son of the trichome and blessed by thy holy Delta-9 in the mention of our holy terpenes and followers, your are now baptized in dank…!

6 Likes

Love the soil mix. Do you reammend each cycle or you going for more of a no-till?

2 Likes

can’t wait for some pictures!!!

3 Likes

That’s effing funny , and somehow prophetic at the same time

2 Likes

When I’m done with a pot I mix it into the big pile, ever mixing and adding new stuff.

4 Likes

I do almost the same thing, I spread it out on the garage floor to dry out, then shovel it back up screen out the roots and recycle the soil

4 Likes

Here’s a quick snap of everything
Didn’t want to get good pics until I finish the room up tomorrow.

Just transplanted the silver Lotus and lemon Lotus into jumbo square seniors (1.8ltr) gonna be here until the 3,10, or 15 gals.
Top pic seedlings are silver Lotus and lemon Lotus. Tent tiny seedlings are jaeger, Durban, bruce x Apollo, and Sakura.
Bottom pic are the transplanted silver and Lemon Lotus, the small clone in 10gal pot is Fainting Goat, the one with the major trim job is NYCD, and the two lush ones are Banana Kush and the Cherry Lime.

18 Likes

Ha! Ha! That sideways shot messed with me for a sec. :grin:

5 Likes

Haha I know. Wonder if there is an easy way to edit

2 Likes

Just edited the pic and it should be normal now, good exercise for the neck tho!

Fixed it for ya!

3 Likes