Welcome To the Swamp

An ideal situation if you ask me right!

2 Likes

Nice score on the cuts. Iā€™ve been wanting to try Durban for a while, and hear good things about the ancient og.

3 Likes

I have some Durban Poison testers i need to pop!

2 Likes

Also forgot to tell yā€™all I got a shit ton of predator mites yesterday from Natures Good Guys and let ā€˜em loose as a preventative yesterday.

4 Likes

Great looking garden, Swampy! I love your big room, you have really filled it up too. Very nice.

3 Likes

Upgraded the pump for my rez for brewing my teas. Went with the viviosun and a big round flat air stone

Improved the aeration 10x easily. Going cheap never works out. The small pump was alright. Maybe for a 5gallon bucketā€¦ maybe.
Will have to buy a fish tank to put it to useā€¦

2 Likes

Hey guys was wondering if yā€™all could do me a favor.

Just made an Instagram account for The Danky Bank and was hoping some of yā€™all could follow and like a few posts. Maybe even throw a few hashtags like #Bodhi #BodhiSeeds #dank #mmj etc. because I think how the logistics of me getting followers works is like if I have a lot of people following me that follow the same people. Like say Sally, Mary, Jane, and Joe all follow me and they all happen to follow Subcool and Greenhouse Seedsā€¦ I think then if Joe follows me and I follow Subcool too, itā€™ll recommend Mary, Jane, and Sally to check out my page.

So yea, anyways my instagram is @TheDankyBank.

In other news I transplanted a Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 Genius F4 that showed female into a 10 gallon also a Jaegerā€¦ yesterday I think

2 Likes

i would but instagram doesnā€™t seem to want me on their platformā€¦ i registered my account and everything then it asked me to enter a phone number to verify so i did but never received a text messageā€¦ now when i go to login it asks for a phone number to verify but when i enter a phone number it logs me out immediately ā€¦ contacted support to no avail

1 Like

Wtf, thatā€™s odd. Iā€™m sorry to hear. No sweat off your back, Iā€™m sureā€¦

lol well itā€™s kind of a piss off because i was trying to keep consistent with the username and everyone seems to be on IG these days :frowning: iā€™ll sub you up soon!

1 Like

Hey looking great man Thanks for inviting me over to Check out your thread ! I hope we will see some interesting new genetics here when the seeds land , I will try to find some Cherry Afghani to grow next to the Old Cali Cherry Bomb
Blessings from the Caribbean

Charles

3 Likes

Iā€™m FlowerGrowTaller on IG, Iā€™ll sub up soon bro!

Rooting for you man

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Been transplanting more. Mosty another Jaeger s
And Sakurasā€¦ I had great male to female ratios on the Sakura even though only a few popped.

Been mixing medium and transplanting most into 7gals now instead of 10s bc of Limited space.

Also, Picked up a gallon of fulvex from Botanicare, a small bottle of Mammoth Microbes for like $70 (expensive for like a 6oz bottle) but evidently my yields will increase dramatically as it helps free up Phosphorus molecules and makes them transferable, so in flower Iā€™ll be running much more efficiently absorbing all the good P from things like my Jamaican Bat Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Rock Phosphate, etc.
Also got a bunch of CoCo bricks from Roots Organics as Iā€™m starting to use that mixed w a lil sunshine4 mix, worm castings, and #3 grade perliteā€¦ then my dry organic nute mix and soak it a bit in my teas.
Someone reported my Facebook for my seed list so itā€™s shut down for 24 hours. Wonder who was the snitch.

Aight guysā€¦ take pics soon. Also filled the CO2 tanks getting ready for da flip!

1 Like

Hey Reef!

Honored to have a Vet like you stopping by. Someone reported my seedlist on FaceBook so Iā€™m kicked off for 24hoursā€¦ thatā€™s a first

1 Like

Humic and fulvic acids really help you use less fertilizers. It seems to me you donā€™t need much at all to notice improvements. Humic is cheaper and better for watering in and fulvic is a great foliar. I prefer BioAg because it isnā€™t manufactured from coal.

3 Likes

Picked up two SunSystem 630w LECs todayā€¦ theyā€™re 240v and I didnā€™t realize til it was too late

lol took down the T5 and everything and hung them before I realizedā€¦ DOH!

So, Iā€™m looking to buy a Titan Controls Helios ASAP

Other newsā€¦ did the clover seed mix to the new transplants. The Sakuras went in 7gals but the Jaegers are in 10s.

So excited to start blooming

Everyone having a good weekend? Hope so. I went and saw the Disco Biscuits last night.

8 Likes

Clearly a victim of your own success. Congratulations. :laughing:

2 Likes

Is it just the plug 240v? Or the ballast? Many ballasts are 240/120v, and can run either voltage fine, just that you can order them with either cable. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Is it just the plug 240v? Or the ballast? Many ballasts are 240/120v, and can run either voltage fine, just that you can order them with either cable. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Ya, what he said :thumbsup: :sunny: :sunny: :electric_plug:

1 Like

This has ballast in hood. I got a helios 11 tonight and not sure how it works
I connected it to a 120 and it sounded on but then when I connected the light to the 240 plug on the Heliosā€¦ nada

I noticed something on the bottom looks like for 240 hard wire
Anyone have one or have used em?

PS
Also transplanted another Sakura and the first Durban Punch. Btw I forgot to add Iā€™ve been crushing up B multivitamins and putting em into the brew. Iā€™ve been doing this for years w great results.

2 Likes